𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼

-- Hi y'all! I couldn't refrain from writing this part, I just had this idea in my mind and wanted to share it, so here it is. This is probably a one-shot, mini-story about Serkan's proposal. Good reading, let me know your opinion about it, and of course, if you liked it, vote. --

✯✯✯

Eda and I finally found a common language, we talked about everything we had experienced over the years without each other, about how we missed each other. We finally confessed to what we really feel for each other. We did this not only for Kiraz's well-being but also for our own sake. I couldn't live under one roof without knowing if the person I loved insanely and still love just as much felt the same to me. With Kiraz I became very close, every day our connection only grows stronger and I can't ask for anything more. For me, she is the most important thing and if she loves me, my love will suffice for me. But I wanted to at least find out if Eda still has any grievances inside her that I could fix. I needed to know this so that I could explain to myself how to behave so that I could give myself hopes that could turn into reality. But after talking to Eda, I realized I could really give them to myself. Eda wanted to try again, little by little, slowly, to try to experience again what we had experienced five years ago. That is our common happiness, adventure, and love. I wanted the same thing, so I can't be happier today than I am. I don't know, maybe it's too early, maybe I'm in a hurry, but I want to do one thing again in my life. No longer the first and no longer the second, but I am afraid and excited like for the very first time. I want to ask Eda to marry me. I know it's going to be hard because we still have a lot to survive, we have to recover from all the events of the past, but I just feel it's time for that now. And it will be easier to do it when I have a perfect helper nearby who will really help me - my little Kiraz.

✯✯✯

It was already afternoon and I came to pick up Kiraz from the school she had attended with Can. She didn't want to go to school without him, her best friend, so I had to fulfill her dream and find the best school for both of them. I wanted Kiraz to feel good about being at school and have something to do during the day, not to miss home and us with Eda. I usually picked her up from school with Can, or Engin did it, but today I had an important thing I wanted to discuss with my princess, so she had to stay here longer. I can already imagine how she missed me and how she would object to me for not picking her up at the time, as always.

"Daddy, hiii!" she ran up to me and hugged me tightly, so tightly that I even swayed because I wasn't ready for such a sweet attack.

"Calm down, calm down, Kiraz. ''

"I missed you, Dad."

"I missed you too, my beauty. How was your day?''

"Great, today I learned to count to ten! The teacher said I do it very well. We were drawing, playing and watching a video about princesses and princes, it was very interesting! "she said it all with such joy and enthusiasm that I just listened and smiled because it was all I wanted. To make my daughter at school feel like in a second home.

"It's great that everything was fine. I'm glad. Will you show to me and mom your computing skills in the evening? We are very interested. "

"Of course. But it was a little boring to wait for you, Dad. Why couldn't I go home with Can today? "

"Because I have something to talk to you about and I want to ask for your help."

"Why? For what?" she was immediately interested.

"I'll tell you everything, just a little later, not here. Let's go somewhere. Want ice cream? " I asked, even though I knew the answer anyway.

"Ice cream? Always! "her smile widened even further, from my suggestion.