9

Leo had been visiting Fiat everyday after work to make sure no one came to visit. After the initial cold shoulder Fiat gave him, Fiat had suddenly become extra considerate and understanding.

The moment Leo steps into the bar, Fiat greets him with a sandwich and a warm cup of chamomile tea. Leo had to question everything before finally accepting it and happily munch on it while Fiat cleans up to close.

Now it was about two months later and Fiat is rounding the counter to check up on him. "Do you need anything else while I go and wash these?"

"Nah. I'm tired. You sure you don't want to just sleep over, so you don't have to drive back and forth? I really should be getting a car soon, but I think I have to wait a few more months," Leo sighs. With withdrawing large amounts does not look good on records when looking into cars. He will have to wait until his savings and accounts are replenished. While he has the money to pay things off for Fiat, the amount is not small. It is definitely a dent in his savings. Fiat has a passing look before he nods and gathers the dirty dishes and disappears into the kitchen.

When Fiat closes up, the two hop onto the bike and set off to Leo's apartment. Much to Leo's surprise, Fiat pulls all the way to the parking space and shuts off the engine. "I didn't realize how tired I was until we approached your building. You sure it's okay for me to sleep over?"

"Of course, Fiat. You don't have to be so courteous. We've already gone way past that stage," Leo chuckles as they set their helmets onto the seats.

"I don't know. You're already doing so much for me. I can't just shamelessly act as if you're not," Fiat looks up at Leo and for a moment, Leo is breathless. Fiat had that look from the past. Leo was well aware that Fiat had somewhat placed him on a pedestal when they were younger. It was what drove him to try to be the best he can be. He never wants to let Fiat down.

"I'd do anything that will be in your favor, Fiat. Don't forget that. So, stop being so courteous and be as shameful as you want," Leo grins and wraps an arm around Fiat as he guides him up to the apartment. "So, I know you said you were busy, but are you really not free next month on the 14th? I really hoped you could accompany me for this business gathering. I really hate these things and Tan is planning to introduce me to someone again-"

"Tan is trying to set you up?" Fiat pulls away and turns his back to Leo as he scans his finger at the door. "Is she pretty? Or is it a he?"

"I really wouldn't know. I hate when Tan tries to set me up," Leo groans, oblivious to the scowl that is appearing on Fiat's face. Leo falls off the side of the couch and lands on the cushions with a bounce. "He says this girl would be different and is willing to just have a business relationship if I don't like her, but they all try and say things like that only to be crazy."

"What if you like the girl?" Fiat asks carefully as he sits on the opposite side of the couch, far from Leo. Leo looks up to see him. "What if she's perfect for you?"

"Come here," Leo waves Fiat over. Hesitantly, Fiat slides over and Leo happily takes his place to lay his head on his lap. Fiat freezes before relaxing and his fingers immediately go to Leo's hair. "Have you ever met someone you thought was perfect for you?"

Fiat looks at him in the eye, thoughtful. "I'm not sure. Why are you asking me? You're the one going to go meet someone."

"Because I have, Fiat." Leo says and shuts his eyes as he takes a deep breath. "I have and as much as I would love to be able to spend every waking moment with that person, I also know that it can potentially lead to problems."

"You found the one?" Fiat's voice is barely over a whisper. Leo wants to open his eyes, but they remained closed. "What would you do if you made the leap?"