15

"I'm tired!" Fiat whines as he sprawls himself onto the bed.

"Get up, Fiat. We've got to do house chores. We already delayed it for two weeks," Leo lazily tugs on the stubborn one.

"Can I just sleep in a little more? I promise I'll help in the afternoon," Fiat rolls onto his back and gives Leo the cutest little face. Leo sighs and the grin growing on Fiat's face already determines who wins. "Just leave the dusting and sweeping to me, okay? Then we can go for groceries. Make sure you wait for me for the groceries."

"You just want to buy all of those snacks and sweets again," Leo looks at him unamused. A guilty smile is the only response before he gives in for the nth time. He sits on the bed beside him and tucks the other one back in. "Alright, alright. I'll wait for you. I'll do the laundry and clean the kitchen. You sleep well, okay? I'll wake you for lunch."

"Mm!" Fiat gives a little nod and cuddles into Leo's pillow. It makes Leo smile and he gives a kiss to his forehead before standing up to leave.

He heads straight to the spare room and strips the bed of it's sheets. Hours go by and he glances up at the clock and heads back to the master bedroom. He crawls into the space beside Fiat and curls into him. "Baby, it's time to wake up. Let's wash up and then grab some food by the market. Baby."

"Hmmm," Fiat turns his head towards Leo and just his chin out. It makes Leo enjoy his profile. He gently traces over Fiat's brows, nose, cheeks and then hovers around the lips before leaning over and pecking them. A grin breaks through and Fiat finally opens his eyes. "Can you always wake me up like this?"

"Only if you actually wake up and get up after," Leo raises a brow at the guilty face. "Come on. Let's go wash up."

"Okay," Fiat sighs and the two head into the bathroom. "Can I drive?"

"Really? You sure?" Leo hesitated as he jiggles the keys in his hands. Fiat nods his head and holds his hands out. With a shrug, Leo hands over the keys and slips into the passenger side. Leo does not realize how tired he is as he falls asleep during the drive. His slumber is cut when a gentle hand shakes his arm. "Did I sleep?"

"Yeah. When we get back home, you take a nap. I'll put everything away," Fiat rubs Leo's arm soothingly.

"Hmm," Leo rubs the sleep off his face and sits up. "No, no. I'll help you. We need to stock up on a lot of things."

"I'll get you to sleep," Fiat states and starts to get out of the car. Walking side by side, the couple passes through the line of restaurants before settling in a greek restaurant. They are smiling, laughing and enjoying themselves as they wait for their food when someone approaches them.

"Leo?" Both heads shoot up at the familiar voice and confusion forms on both of their faces.

"Kat? What a surprise!" Leo throws on a smile and politely greets her and her friend behind her.

"It really is! I never saw you or heard from you since the party. If I hadn't known any better I would have assumed you were avoiding me!" Kat covers her mouth as she chuckles. Her friend nudges her and she nods before looking back at them. "This is my friend, Sorn. We wanted to have some lunch. Have you guys already eaten?"

"Just waiting on our food," Fiat answers. Suddenly a gleam shines in her eyes.

"Is it okay if we join you guys? We'll take separate checks. It'll be nice to catch up, you know?" Kat confidently pulls out the seat beside Leo while Sorn takes the spot beside Fiat. The couple glance at each other, both unable to really decline or push them away. "How have guys you been? Are you still a bartender- Fiat, right?"