TEN

little wolf
ten, back from the dead

little wolften, back from the dead

Hayley Marshall wasn't an idiot. So, she made more lists.  The new lists were made after the whole wolfsbane incident that none of them talk about.

People To Save
1.  Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah.
2. Myself? Don't really want to die
3. Davina!! She didn't deserve the shit the writers put her through
4. Kol. Writers also put him through shit he didn't deserve
5. Finn, hopefully. Unless he tries to kill me or baby Mikaelson. Going to try my best though
6. Josh and Aiden, why wouldn't I?
7. Camille? I'll try my best
8. Marcel. He didn't die, but he did some shitty stuff. We're not on bad terms right now so, maybe?

People To Be Dealt With
1. Dahlia  I'll stab a bitch if I have to
2. Esther and Mikael, if resurrected.
3. Genevieve, I don't like her
4. Monique.
5. Sabine/Celeste
6. Everyone involved with the harvest
7. Tristen and Aurora. They're literally psychotic.
8.  Lucien. Too late in the plot line to make an ally.
9. The Strix. Gotta get Elijah in on it though. Maybe he can take over?
10. Greta and her gang.
11. The Hollow.

Potential Allies
1. Vincent Griffith. He's powerful and I'd rather be on his good side.
2. Freya!!!
3. The Wolves! Get Jackson in on it. Still have to figure out the whole marriage thing.
4. The Strix potentially? Only if Elijah rules them, have to be careful about them.
5. Davina Claire. Don't even need to explain this one.
6. Marcel. Maybe even his vampires?

Hayley had gone to an actual doctor, thank god. Rebekah had made her an appointment after the bayou clinic incident.  Hayley had taken Rebekah with her and didn't let go of her hand the entire time. She was terrified, but the Original managed to calm her down.

They ended up surprising Klaus with the ultrasound pictures.

He definitely didn't cry.

"Alright gang, time to have a talk," Hayley announced loudly as she sat on the couch. Moments later.

"Why are we, as you put it, having a talk?" Rebekah asked as she sat down next to Hayley, her brothers each sitting on a chair.

"Well, there are things that I want to get done and I can't do it by myself, which is where the three of you come in," Hayley tells them. "Davine Claire, the young harvest witch, I want to help her, and preferably get her on our side. She's using ancestral magic, and I've been working on finding a more natural source."

Hayley looks at the sidings before settling her gaze on Elijah. "I recommend you do it. She already doesn't have a good impression of Klaus and Rebekah, you've already met her. I'll talk to her after you have"

Elijah nodded.

"Klaus, you remember the figure you carved Rebekah when you were younger?" After getting a nod, and confused looks from the other two, she continued, "It's made of white oak. I recommend taking care of it, it's not mentioned until late in the second book, I'm pretty sure"