ELEVEN

little wolf
eleven, bye number five

While the Mikaelson siblings went to the living room to catch up (and probably fight, if she's being honest), Hayley decided to deal with number 5 on her 'to be dealt with list.'

Céleste Dubois.

Hayley wasn't quite sure about the magic she suddenly had for Finn and Kol, but it didn't go away. There was a thought that maybe, just maybe, it was because of Talia. But there was a much higher possibility that it was because of the Mikaelson baby. Either way, she wasn't complaining.

That was a later problem to figure out, she decided. She had to deal with Celeste first.

She truly did hate Céleste Dubois, even before becoming Hayley Marshall.

Céleste had stolen the power from the Harvest, resulting in the girls not being resurrected, told them that the unborn child would result in the death of all witches, the whole wolf incident, then everyone else she brought back later on. A bitch to be dealt with, really.

Hayley had informed Klaus of what she was going to do so he didn't get all panic-y, which he did anyway. Nevertheless, she managed to calm him down quicker than anticipated.

Hayley had managed to find a spell out that would prevent body jumping (thank you, Klaus), and though she had found a summoning spell that hadn't been used in the show, she decided to go the theatrical route.

The theatrical route being calling her ("Sabine, please, you have to help me!"), knocking her out and then magically binding her so that she couldn't leave or move, and putting a spell on her so that she couldn't body jump again, of course.

"Hayley? Wh-"Céleste asked, struggling to move.

"I apologize, Céleste, but I'm afraid there's no time for pleasantries today." Hayley grinned sarcastically.

Céleste looked surprised for a moment, but schooled her face into a blank expression.

"You're going to give me the cure to the crescent curse," Hayley spoke up after a minute of silence, loosening the bind.

She could have forced Céleste into giving her the cure, but in all honesty, she didn't want to deal with Jackson Kenner right now. She had just brought back two original vampires; she didn't want to deal with her betrothed-they hadn't even spoken, and the universe expected her to marry him?- marriage was definitely not in the picture right now, especially not to Jackson.

But realistically, they would protect her child. She was not ready to marry, but she could be friendly, and that was enough.

Céleste raised an eyebrow before she nodded.

"Okay."

Hayley leaned against the wall, occasionally checking her watch as the witch worked on the cure.

Hayley did not want to marry Jackson Kenner; that was something she knew for sure. She even didn't know him in this world (and she wasn't a fan of him when she watched The Originals, if she's being honest) and didn't care to learn or involve herself with werewolf customs. She acknowledged that she was technically a part of their pack, but she wasn't a fan of having to follow someone else's rules and orders from who knows when. Hayley figured that Jackson would be a better friend than a partner.

Hayley looked up when she heard Céleste speak.

"It's done."

Hayley smiled, reaching into her bra and pulling out a knife.

In moments, problem number 5 was checked off of her list.

"Well, I guess it's time to bond with the in-laws."

━━━ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ━━━

"Lovely siblings of mine, who is the woman we saw earlier?"

"Hayley Marshall. She is the mother of your niece, Kol." Elijah told his little brother, immediately halting his antics. He was not going to deal with Kol being a little shit and trying to get in on a love triangle with Klaus- he had enough experience with them, he didn't want Kol to go through the same.

"Ah, yes, of course. Werewolf baby mamma." Kol nodded seriously like he wasn't grinning like a mad man.

"And she managed to bring us here?" Finn asked them, speaking up for the first time since returning. "Would that not have hurt the child?"

"No, the child is fine." Rebekah allowed a small smile at her brother's concern. "We checked that they were both okay before and after she performed the spell."

Finn nodded. He had been... worried.

Finn held a small sliver of hope that this girl and the child could be a sliver of redemption for his family. But, of course, he knew that the Gods would never fully forgive the Mikaelsons. He wasn't that delusional. But maybe this child (and Hayley) could be the start of a new, slightly less barbaric future.

(He knows that he's reaching, his sibling would never change their ways entirely.)

"It's her child, after all." Rebekah assured.

"Yeah, and what of me?" Klaus asked.

"I'm hoping this child inherits Hayley's well..." Rebekah eyes Klaus. "Everything."

The siblings laughed together, enjoying the most normal moment they've had in a thousand years.

"Well, maybe the child can keep the dimples." 

━━━ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ━━━

AUTHORS NOTE

hi, hi, hi, here's chapter eleven!  It's less than 1k, but it's still a chapter! It's been a while, I know, but I haven't had much motivation for anything TVD/TO related. Nanowrimo started today, so hopefully, I can post a bit more consistently.  I'll add gifs later as they arent loading right now.

LITTLE WOLF HIT 100K!!!!! thank you so much, I think I cried a little bit.

Let me know what you thought of this chapter, all feedback is appreciated! Please do not comment 'update' it adds unnecessary stress and makes me feel pressured to post chapters.

As always, I'm open to suggestions on what you guys want to see. You can send ideas through pms or in the comments!