Ch.7

Natasha woke up to a poke on her cheek, groaning she burried her face into her pillow drawing a laugh from the person poking her cheek. "Sisa, leave her alone!" Came Peter's voice from beside her making the girl laugh again. Nat smiled and listened to them go back and forth for a bit. There was a shift on the bed as a body settled over her's. "You know their going to continue untill you get up right?" Steve said right next to her ear making her groan again. Natasha moved onto her back and stretched her body under his. "When did the two of you guys get here? How did you get here?" She asked, voice thick with sleep. "Clint called me last night. Said someone wanted to see me and his sister." Steve said side eyeing Peter who only smiled in return. Wanda climbed onto the bed and laid her head on Nat's shoulder. "So, is this the Romanoff-Rogers clan or?" Clint's voice trailed off as he leaned against the door frame. Nat rolled her eye's and nudged Wanda a little. "Grebanyy mudak, kak tebe eto udalos'?" She said as she eyed him. Clint tutted and pushed off the door frame. "And here I was being nice and getting your husband for you. Natty, don't you love little ole me?" He mocked her. Wanda and Peter shared a look then bolted out of the room, while Steve laughed and climbed off of her and sat on the edge of the bed. "Hey Laur? You might be down a husband here In a minute." Was the only warning before Nat flew off the bed and towards a running Clint. Steve watched as she chased him down the stairs, he chuckled and calmly followed them down. He watched as Clint ran into the kitchen with Nat on his heels. "Enough you two!" Laura's voice called out when he entered. Clint was using little Nate as a shield and Natasha was eyeing the little boy with worry. Steve shot Laura a smile and grabbed Nat's wrist and brought her over to the opposite side of the table and pulled out her seat. When she we as seated and her chair pushed in Steve sat as well. Clint still had Nate in his hold making Laura roll her eyes, she grabbed the little one and plopped him in Nat's lap. "Nate hasn't spent nearly enough time he usually does when Aunty Nat is here. Clint, no using our children as shields, you know how that makes Nat feel." Laura said placing Nate's food next to Nats plate who immediately started feeding him. Clint watched her as he sat down next to Peter and Wanda. Steve chuckled and leaned over Natasha's shoulder and looked at the little guy on her lap. "Only children can make the big bad Black Widow crumble. Don't worry hon, I won't tell a soul." He said as he rested his head on her shoulder. Laura sat down and watched the two of them with her youngest. "Seeing this is just odd. I mean, I've seen Nat with our kids, but with you Cap? And Peter and Wands?" Clint shook his head. Peter and Wanda shared a look and laughed softly. "Keep it up Clinton, and I'll put the nerf guns to good use." Nat said eyeing him over her coffee cup. Steve took Nate from her so she could eat, Nat pushed his little plate over to Steve to finish feeding him. "It's so damn natural too. Holy hell." Laura said from her spot. Before Nat could say anything Peter leaned over the table. "Can we take Sis and Dad to the stable? I had so much fun yesterday!" He said looking at Nat with wide eyes. Nat looked at him then over at Wanda. Steve, Clint, and Laura watched the three as little Nate, Cooper and Lila ate their food. Natasha put her mug down and picked up her plate. "Dzhinsy i flanel'." Is all she said as she put her plate in the sink. Both teens looked at each other, Wanda mouthed what she said and they bolted up the stairs. Steve chuckled as Nat picked up their plates along with his and Nate's. "You too." She said as she turned around again. He nodded then placed Nate in his high chair next to his mother. "Got to listen to the Mrs." He chuckled and went upstairs. The older Barton children then went off to play in the living room. "Hold up, Cap said Mrs. Are the two of you really?" Clint asked her when she turned around again. Nat shook her head. "No, but we act like an actual family that sometimes it just slips. At first it was just to tease each other, it was fun." She shrugged. Laura smiled and nodded. Giving the two of them one last smile Nat went upstairs.

Grenanyy mudak, kak tebe eto udalos'? - Fucking asshole, how did you do it?
Dzhinsy i flanel'. - Jeans and flannel.