ch.8

Peter sat on the end of the bed waiting as Nat and Steve were getting dressed. "Peter calm down, just because your excited doesn't mean we'll get dressed faster." Steve said as he buttoned up his shirt. "mama, pochemu Piter tak vzvolnovan?" Wanda asked as she leaned against the wall near the bathroom door. "ty skoro uvidish', malen'kaya ved'ma." Nat said as she walked out of the bathroom in a pair of denim shorts and a red tank top with a blue flannel over top. Steve smiled at her and shook his head at her outfit. She smirked back and ushered the two teens out of the room and down the stairs. Clint and Laura looked up at them when Peter and Wanda reached the bottom step. "come on!" Peter said as he grabbed Wanda's arm and took off for the back door. The adults watched them. "You guys wanna tag along? I'm sure your horses want some exercise." Nat said as she slipped on her boots using Steve to keep her steady. Laura smiled and looked at Clint. "You wanna take Cooper on Bolt and I'll take Lila on Mira?" She asked him. Clint gave her a look and pointed towards their youngest. "What about Nate?" He asked. Nat grabbed ahold of the little boy and blew of his belly making him giggle. "Nat can take him." Laura said making Clint look at her with wide eyes. "Nat, whose gonna be showing off how fast her demon horse is with Peter and Wanda, that Nat?" Clint questioned as Nat handed the boy over to Steve. "Steve'll take him till I'm done with the kids then I'll take him when I'm done." Nat said as she walked out. Laura looked over with a smirk. "To the barn everyone!" Nat called out as stepped out the back door followed by Steve. The two teens and two children bolted towards the barn. "Peter, don't touch my horse till I get there. I don't want anything happening to you." Nat called out when Peter touched the barn door. "Aw man." He huffed as the others chuckled at him. "Your taking to long mom!" Peter cried out making Nat intentionally walk slower, when Peter saw this he cried out in frustration making everyone laugh. Nat went back to walking normally and ran her hand through his hair. He huffed at her and crossed his arms. Clint walked past and helped Nat open the barn doors. Grimlock lifted his head when he saw the flaming hair of his owner and the boy from yesterday, seeing the others and two new people he neighed for the other two horses attention. Peter and Wanda watched as two more horses stuck their heads out of their stalls. Peter grinned and ran up to Grimlock's stall making the horse raise his head. "Grimlok, on vzvolnovan. Pozhaluysta, bud' vezhlivym, eto moy syn." Nat called out in russian. The horse looked at his owner then back down to the boy. He huffed out a breath in the boy's face making him laugh then tilted his head towards the boy's sholder. Wanda walked up to the black horse and lifted her hand hesently to run her hand over his nose. Grimlock looked at her then back to his master. "Moya doch'." She said to the horse. Grimlock nudged Wanda's hand with his nose catcing her by surprise. The two teens grinned at eachother then back to the adult's that claimed them as their's. "Mama, can we ride now?" Wanda asked Nat as she walked up to her horse and unlocked his stable. "In a second. I need to get his saddle on him and bring him out of the barn. Why dont the two of you go with your father, Cooper, and Lila and wait outside while we get the horses ready." She told the two as Clint and Laura unlocked their horses stable doors. The two teens nodded then walked out with the others. Laura and Clint looked at eachother then towards Nat who had her head pressed against Grimlock's. The horse towered over her but that's just one thing that made the duo unique. Laura looked over at her husband 'Honestly the best thing we could have ever gotten her when she first arrived here.' She signed to him with a smile. Clint looked at her then back at Nat. 'Yeah, years later and that horse still makes her feel like her life just got better.' He signed back before going into Bolt's stall and patting his neck. "Hey Bolt, sorry i havent given you a ride in a bit." He said as she grabbed the brown and black saddle and placed it on the white horses back. Bolt huffed out a breath at his owner and Mira neighed at her's causing Laura to laugh. Nat chuckled at the two as she climbed onto Grimlock's back and patted his neck. "Iz saraya." She lightly comanded of the horse. Peter watched as Grimlock walked out with Nat on his back. Steve looked at Nat and winked at her. "Keep it up solder and you wont be allowed near my horse." Peter pushed Wanda towards Nat and Grimlock. "I rode him yesterday, Wanda should be the first to ride him with you today." Peter explained when they looked at him. Wanda looked up at Nat then over to Grimlock's face. "I wont hurt him will I?" She asked, Nat smiled at her and held out a hand for Wanda to take. When Wanda placed her hand in the older woman's, Nat pulled her up onto the horses back. "Nope, Grimlock here is the best when it come's to insecurity." Nat said when Wanda wrapped her arms around her mother's stomach. "medlenno, zatem bystro. s ney legko." Nat said, Grimlock walked a few steps then went into an easy trott. Clint walked out next with Bolt, Peter looked at the white horse. "Why is he called Bolt?" He asked catching Clint's attention. Clint lifted Cooper onto the back of the horse and motioned for Peter to follow him to the otherside of the horse. "He's called Bolt because Coop called him it when we watched that movie about the dog named Bolt. Laura named her horse Mira after a character from one of her books." He said as Laura came out with her horse. "Cool." was all Peter said as he walked back over to Steve and watched as Nat and Wanda picked up speed. Clint climbed up on to Bolts back and Cooper got a hold on his father. Laura and Lila trotted up to them on the back of Mira. 'We'll have to see about getting them some horses too dont you think?' He signed to his wife. Laura looked at them as they watched Nat and Wanda and nodded her head. Wanda kept her hold on her mother's stomach and laughed as Nat leaned them over to the side and Grimlock jumped over the fence. Clint trotted Bolt over to Steve. "You know, there is a legal way to officially make your impromptu family real. All you have to do is ask her." Was all he said before bolt took off to try and catch up with the girls. Peter looked up at Steve when he chuckled. Nate clapped his hands and smiled at them. "Do you think Mr. Stark will allow that? I mean, Aunt May made him my legal guardian." Peter asked him tilting his head to the side. Steve looked down at him and smiled. "You leave Tony to your mother." Was all he said.

Mama, pochemu piter tak vzvolnovan? - Mom, why is peter so excited?
Ty skoro uvidish', malen'kaya ved'ma. - you shall see soon, little witch.
Grimlok, on vzvolnovan. Pozhaluysta, bud' vezhlivym, eto moy syn. - Grimlock, he's excited. Please be polite, this is my son.
Moya doch'. - My daughter
Iz saraya - Out of the barn
Medlenno, Zatem bystro. S ney legko. - Slowly, then quickly. It's easy with her.