ch. 14

Nat and Clint were looking at a laptop and conversing softly away from everyone. Peter and Wanda were laying on the couches and watching TV, Steve was outside ripping logs appart and Laura watched curled up in her favorite arm chair next to the couch that held Peter. Nat clapped her hands and stood up and ran upstairs dragging everyone's attention twords where she disappeared. "Mama?" Wanda called out in question. There was a muffled thump and a curse. Clint laughed as Nat jumped the stairs and landed on her left foot. Nat glared at him then tossed him her credit card. Clint caught it and motioned for her to sit down. Huffing Natasha sat down on the arm of the couch where Wanda was now sitting up. Nat rubbed her pinky toe and glared at a still laughing Clint. "I just love how you guys are the most feared assassins yet here you are, one laughing his ass off because his partner, whose usually graceful, smashed her pinky toe. Mostlikely on the bed frame." Laura said with a chuckle of her own. Nat turned her glare to her now as Clint has started to howl with laughter at the imagery that his wife implanted into his mind. Wanda reached over and used her powers to sooth the aching toe, Nat leaned forward and kissed the witch's forehead. "Thank you baby girl." She said softly before turning cold eyes on Clint. "Clint, quit laughing like a fucking hyena and buy the damn things so me and laur can plan my damn wedding!" Nat growled out. Laura chuckled a bit and the two teens gave excited looks twords their uncle. Clint gave a 'Yeah, yeah' motion with one of his hands as he focused back onto the laptop. Laura laughed again and looked over at her. "Excited are we?" Nat scoffed as she crossed her arms. Peter and Wanda giggled as they looked at eachother. Nat smiled softly at the two as she moved one of her hands through Wanda's hair. "I never thought that I would have this, That I would have a family." She paused for a minute as she stroked Wanda's hair. Laura watched her friend and the two teens that she has claimed as her own, watched as Wanda reveled in the affection that Natasha gives her. Nat casted her eyes twords Laura and gave a small smile. "I never thought that I would feel so whole." Nat finished as the front door opened and a sweat covered Steve walked in. Steve smiled at them as he walked over and kissed Natasha on the cheek. "What did I miss?" He asked as he pulled at the collar of his shirt a little bit. "Mama and Uncle Clint just bought something, we don't know what, and mama hurt her pinkie toe and now her and Aunt Laura are going to plan the wedding." Peter supplied his father before focusing on the TV once more. Steve raised his eyebrows then looked down at Natasha. "Your pinkie toe? You alright?" He asked with a slight chuckle. Nat smacked his bicep at his chuckle. "Yes, Wands helped with the pain." She pouted at him when he didn't stop chuckling. Clint and Laura watched the two with smiles on their faces, Laura glanced at the clock and pointed a glare at her husband. "Alright there HawkBoy, your home, now go pick up your kids." Laura stated as she wanderd upstairs to get her little one from his nap. Clint shut the laptop and took it with him ad he grabbed the keys and headed twords the truck. Before the three could ask Natasha what was bought on the laptop Laura called nat upstairs. "Natalia, up here, now." Laura's voice was stern. Natasha could only chuckle as she kissed all three of them on the cheeks and walked upstairs. Steve looked at the two teens and shrugged.