chapter 1

i'm just gonna start this story; it doesn't matter if no one is reading lol...

.. ... .... ..

(louis' pov)

it's like my mind got shutdown. along with all the hope and happiness i had when i saw harry's lovely smile and heard his oblivious words.

i was so zoned out, i didn't even realise that harry was still trying to pronounce the name of one of his 'mothers'. that is until he suddenly exclaimed, "MAELINE! that's it! one of them- our mum it's maeline right loulou?"

i was just about to correct him and explain the whole dreadful situation to him. however, when i looked into his deep sea green eyes. i saw: hope, excitement, relief and... and love.

then i looked at his smile. his dazzling smile that could blind you. it came paired with two adorable dimples printed into his cheeks. his cheeks that were coated in a light pink dust. either from his giddiness or his sparkly peach blush he keeps hidden in his toiletries bag. i also found that he hides a mascara and a rose lip gloss to go with it.

and it was then i realised. well. i decided that i couldn't bare to break his fragile innocent heart. i couldn't be the reason that he crumbles into tiny pieces in front of me.

so no. i didn't correct him, nor did i tell him the truth. all i did was smile and nod my head with him.

although i got to see him this happy and his now dark red cheeks while i rubbed his hip with my thumb. what i didn't know what's that in a few years time, i would regret this to no end. i didn't know that he would be more broken in four years time when he finds out i lied that if i had just been honest.

.. ... .... ..

(harry's pov)

i had a freaky feeling about today. loulou says it's a 'gut instinct' and he thinks i have a really good one. but i don't get what that means so i just say freaky feeling. i thought my feeling was a bad one but obviously not!

i can't believe that me and lou will be together forever. it's gotta be fate right?

i thought i saw louis look sad but then he smiled at me so i just brushed those thoughts aside. he must just be nervous about meeting our mums tomorrow morning.

...tomorrow morning. lou lou said it's 13 hours until we go. i can't do maths very well but i know that means it won't be very long because we have to sleep. it's nine o'clock now and we're leaving at ten tomorrow i think.

ive been passing time by packing lou's bags and now i'm doing mine while he watches me silently. i look up from the floor when i feel him stare at me from where he's sat on the bed.

"what's up loulou?" i ask sweetly as my eyes meet his sad and almost grey ones.

"nothing haz, i'm okay" louis reassures me. i give him a lingering, confused look before going back to folding my clothes and placing them neatly in my suitcase. "actually, could you do me a favour please love?" he then asks me.

quickly, i obey him without a second thought, scrambling to my feet and padding over to the older boy. i watch his eyes as they scan my body up and down as i stand in between his legs, with my hands fiddling behind by back and my head slightly lowered to meet his gaze.

"what is it you need loulou?" i question with a curious frown evident on my face.

louis just places a hand on the side of my neck, cradling my jaw, and used his other hand to lightly graze my heated cheek. which then moves to my lips and he adds a bit more pressure as he strokes my face, tugging my bottom lip down with the pad of his thumb to part them.

looking into his eyes, i can see love but there is an unknown sadness that drowns the love almost completely.

slowly, he brings his face closer to mine. first i feel his breath gently tickling my chin. then i feel his nose softly rub against mine as his eyes close slowly. i know by now that lou will take control so i just wait patiently for his lips.

i close my eyes as i feel his thin lips brush against my own plump, pinker ones. then he lets my lip free from his thumb and moves that hand to my lower back. he pulls the back of my shirt up so he can place his whole palm across the small of my back. and rub firm soothing circles with the heel of his hand.

our lips move together slowly and passionately and it's filled with so much love it makes my head spin. and i barely even notice when he pulls back slightly and rests his forehead on mine with his eyes still shut. "i just need you to go and get jane for me please baby." louis replies as his favour.

i nod and peck his soft lips again before turning away to find jane.

when we are walking back into the room, my suitcase has been zipped up and louis is sat on the bare, neatly made bed.

oh. i guess he finished it for me.

"oh thanks lou!" i chirped happily flashing louis a bright smile.
"is it all done? oh did you make sure to put my fluffy socks in?" i ask while reaching to open the suitcase.

"NO!" louis exclaims making me jump slightly and freeze in my spot.
after i recovered, i turn to face louis with a confused frown on my face.
"no?" i ask.

after about a minute of silence, he finally replies. "no i meant- i mean yes. yes i did pack them you don't need to check" he chuckles awkwardly.

"riiiight okay then, why did you want jane loulou?"

louis then mutters an 'oh' and looks over to jane who was watching from the doorframe with one eyebrow raised.

"right yeah" he clears his throat. "can i speak with you please jane?" he questions.

jane nods in response "yeah louis what's the matter?"

"umm can we maybe..." louis trails of gesturing to the hallway behind jane before looking at my puzzled face and giving me a very awkward smile that looks more of a grimace.

jane who is also beyond confused by now steps out of the room "i mean yeah?" she replies with a short laugh.

"what the heck just happened?" i ask out loud to myself in the now empty room.

.. ... .... ..

oooo what?

i honestly don't know if i like this or nottttt!
does it even make sense?

i need input pleaseeee.