I miss you/fun with the club

Elliot's POV (shocker lol)

Ever since middle school I have always been a loner. Most people see me as a flower nerd or just the annoying type that was tell I meet Milly.

She would always protect me even though I told her I was ok but she still choose to help. She is an amazing friend and I really appreciate her. We where always together in middle school and most people would joke about us dating she might of ignored it but I would hear what they would say. Milly was always in her happy little head that I wish I could be apart of.

I remember when we got to high school Milly choose to join the music club I was super happy she would always be the best in music class so when she told me she got in I was super existed. I choose to join the gardening club and Milly would commonly stop by on Fridays to see the garden. It was when I was taking care of the pink roses that reminded me of Milly that made me realize how much I truly missed spending time with her.

When I checked the time and realized I was running later then the time I normally show up to class I rushed when I saw Zoey scream in Milly's face I tried walking over to her so we could walk to class when a rotten raspberry blocked my way. "Why are you in such a rush going to see your girlfriend" Drew mocked. Behind him I saw his salad side kicks Henry and Liam but usually I would see a forth but he was not there that was when I remembered Milly telling me he joined the music club I'm happy to see him leave these guys.

I then remembered I was running late "may you please get out the way I need to go to class" I said kindly getting my way through the group thankfully I was still there early enough to chat with Milly and joke around. It was nice to see her smile it seemed like what ever was bothering her went away as she laughed more and made more jokes.

Class was unfortunately quickly over but I thought about me wanting to spend more time with Milly so before she went to her next class I stopped her. "Hay Milly may I watch you burning rehearsals."

Milly's POV

"Umm l-let me ask Hailey before class I'll text you if its ok but I think it may not be an issue cause daisy joined one time umm" I told him WTF he has never said he would want to see rehearsal usually he goes to his garden or would work on school work but watch me WATCH ME ACT LIKE IM CRAZY. "Ok can't wait to hopefully watch you" he smiles and walks out the classroom.

I can't believe it he wants to see me in practice I can't even. I quickly walk over to my locker and get my history books and then quickly headed to speak to Hailey. She was talking with Jake about something to do with working together to write words for the song but that's not the point. " Hailey!!!" I yelled to her

She turned her head my way "yes Milly is everything ok" she answers concerned "umm may my friend watch us at rehearsals" I asked I could feel my face burning "you actually have friends" Zander says walking over hand and hand with Luke. "Hay I can make friends just please answer" I beg "Oooo who is this quote on quote friend" Sean says from behind me "he is just a friend I promise-" I  state before being cut of by Jake "oooooo so it's a boy" I play punch Jake a bit to hard in the arm

"Ouch ok ok ill stop ow that hurt" Jake wines "you will live" Hailey states "you all are mean" Jake crosses his arms pretending to be mad " Stop acting like a puppy and yes you can bring your friend Milly what is his name" Hailey states "he is Elliot he is really nice he just wants to watch" I state with a smile. I was super excited yet scared at the club is where I'm most chaotic what if he doesn't want to be my friend what if he.

My thoughts where cut short but Luke talking "I can't wait to meet your friend Milly" Luke smiles still holding Zander's hand you could feel the gay energy coming off him from a mile away. "If he is anything like you we are in beep shi-" Luke cuts him off "not in school hun" Luke cuts him off while Zander was as turning to a peach even though he still looked like a grape. "if your gonna flirt do it in another room far from me" Jake teases making Hailey and I laugh "ha ha very funny come on lets head to class then we can go to rehearsals bye guys" Sean says walking off "bye" We all say each going to our classes

Rehearsals will be fun to say the least

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter It was fun to write I promise to update this soon hope you all have a amazing Day/Night and life bye

(893 words)