Chapter 14

Ara POV

"Hey joonie, whatcha up to?"

He looked at me and smiled. "Hey Ara-bear, Im just preparing for our fight today, you know it will be hard"

"Doesn't matter, I have a girl and guy on the inside"

Joonie looked confused. I explained - Around 1 month ago a girl and guy holding hands were running away from a group of people. I spotted them and helped them hide. They thanked me and apparently the guy was Eunwoo Eunji's right hand man. And the girl called herself Hwasa. I liked her.

We became friends and they always wanted to take down Eunji after gaining her trust. So they have been giving me Intel about her moves so don't worry it should be easy enough.

"That's good" said Namjoon "but you are not part of it, you are almost at the end and gonna give birth so we can handle it, yeah ?"

I nodded my head and gave him a reassuring smile.

Jk POV

I went outside hearing all the commotion and saw Jimin and Rose crying in each other's embrace.

"What happened her?" I asked Tae who was watching them adoringly.

"Its his sister Kook, he found her"

My eyes widened. I remembered her. I gave her the nickname rose.

"Rose baby?"

"She looked up and came and hugged me tight"

"Bunny oppa" she cried in my embrace. I smiled patting her head.

She was a cousin for me. My sister. God I missed her so much.

Taehyung excused himself and I went behind him.

Tae POV

"You can do it" I said to myself and called him.

???: "Hello?" His voice sounded a bit weak. He sounded so tired. I felt the guilt take over me. How could I have left him those years ago to deal with it all again. Tears were already streaming down my face as I choked on my sobs.

"H-H-hyung" I managed to croak out. And I heard the other side burst into tears with me. I was crying so badly. I missed him so much. He was only brother.

"B-bear... god my b-baby bea-ar" He stuttered while crying.

"I missed you so much h-hyung, I am s-so s-s-sorry"

"Never bear" he said while crying "Never say sorry to me, I pressured y-you so much. I missed you so much bab-by bear"

"Hyung, can I come to you?"

"Y-yes, bear you never need to ask this is your home too. And me and Ara need you there. She is your sister bear. She is pregnant with Jeon's child. I am going to attack the Eunji b*tch on the xxth day. She needs you here, come here the next day."

I was unable to process, I was going to be an uncle. Ara was my sister. She had Jungkook's child. She needed me and I would go.

"She is pregnant with his child?"

"Yeah, promise me you'll come bear, for your sister only if not for anything"

I felt guilty because of what he said.

"I am coming there for my brother and sister hyung, please forget the past. I will see you soon bye"

JK POV

I heard Tae's whole conversation. I think it was the brother Tae had left behind earlier. But I got shocked to know he had a sister too. Ans she was pregnant with some guy's child.

He told his brother he would come there. I knew he would need to leave so I wouldn't stop him.

"Hyung?" I called out

He turned and saw me, the tears still in his eyes.

"You should leave hyung, they need you"

I heard him murmur "she needs you more"

"Huh?"

"Nothing, I will start packing and thanks for this kook"

I smiled at him gently.

**day of attack**

THIS IS CODE RED, LEADER HAS BEEN ATTACKED

My heart pace quickened. Was jonnie okay ?? what had happened. I needed to maintain my nerves so I rushed to the medical center.

I saw Lisa there pale her face emotionless and I shook her shaking "what happened lisa is joonie okay??"

She looked in my eyes and i knew her answer but I needed to hear it. "H-He did it, we are now #2 but she escaped and shot him"

I froze. "h-he got shot Ara, he -he"

I fainted