Bang Chan - Hunter

Your legs burned and lungs cried for air as you sped through the forest without stopping for even a single moment, fearing that he might catch up to you.

A sharp pain shooting down your back caused you to double over in pain, eventually causing you to lose balance and trip over your own feet, making you land on your stomach. A scream erupted from your throat as another sharp pain shot through your leg. You looked back to see two arrows, one painfully digging in your lower back and the other in your leg.

Your heart beat started elevating by each second as the sounds of leaves rustling started approaching nearer. You tried to get up only to be pulled down by the weight of the agony that enveloped your whole body. It became so unbearable that the only thing you could think of was how much you wanted to rip your soul out of your body.

Because of your loss of awareness of the surroundings, you failed to notice that the man you were desperately trying to run from, stood right next to your wounded figure, staring intently, like a hunter glaring at his prey. Unironically, that's exactly what he was. It was only until a chuckle erupted from his that you realized that you were just a few feet away from the being you feared the most. Chan bent down and softly caressed your hair.

"Really Darling? After all those warnings you still decided to go against me? Didn't I tell you wild beasts that could tear you apart in seconds reside in this forest?" Chan said, his tone clearly indicating his displeasure.

"I'd rather be ripped into shreds by the beasts of the forests than live with a monster like you." You spat out. A whimper left your lips as chan harshly grabbed your hair and pulled back your head causing you to painfully arch your already wounded back.

"So you you think I'm a monster huh? Well I'll show you how much of a monster I actually am when we get back." Chan said through his teeth before ripping out the arrows and throwing you on his back, not even giving you the time to scream or protest. Too tired of running and too wounded to even move a finger, you finally decided to give into his obsession and determination as he led you back to the abode of suffering while humming the sickeningly sweet melody of your misery.