Hwang Hyunjin - Puppet

(inspired by Puppet Play by @maaaaaaaatryoshka) 

"I now declare you man and wife."

A wide smile spread across Hyunjin's face and a small squeal left his throat as he stared at your beautiful figure. You looked absolutely breath taking. The white dress was tightly wrapped around your body, outlining your beautiful figure. Your silky hair was styled in a bun and a crystal crown rested on top of your head. Red gloss painted your lips, making your pale skin look even paler.

"I love you so much" Hyunjin whispered as he knelt in to kiss your lips. Pulling back after a while, he turned his head towards the audience.

"You're proud of me right?" He asked as looked at the friends that were there to celebrate his moment of happiness with him. They didn't speak. Instead they just stared back at him with a smile. Satisfied with their reaction, Hyunjin turned back to stare at you lovingly. You were the prettiest.

Hyunjin felt sad that you couldn't talk, move or breathe anymore but he had no choice after all. He tried every means to get you to be with him but nothing seemed to work. You never acknowledged him and his love for you. So he put you to sleep. On the dark night when everyone was lost in their own dreams. Many tried to interfere. Tried to take you away from him. So he did the same to them. He made them his puppets. Now they all belonged to Hyunjin and did what Hyunjin wanted them to.

"Congratulations mate I'm so happy for you." Hyunjin imitated Felix's deep voice and thick Australian Accent while Felix himself sat on a chair, arms and legs nailed to it and lips sewn and stretched into a smile.

"Ahh Thank you so much bro glad you could be here with me on my special day." Hyunjin's fake persona spoke. One by one he imitated every one of his members, who looked and were put in the same way as felix was, congratulating and cheering for him.

Last but not least, he turned to you. His oh so beautiful Y/N. Your legs and arms were tied against a wooden board in order to put you in a standing position and your eye lids were sewn open so that you could look at him forever and ever.

"I love you Hyunjin"

Hyunjin imagined you smiling softly at him. A giggle left Hyunjin's lips as he hugged your cold and lifeless, yet so warm and beautiful body.

"I love you too. Now and forever" He whispered. He had achieved everything he ever wanted in life. He had found heaven. A heaven painted from the blood of several naive souls.