Lee Minho - Jealousy

"Why can't you ever don't trust me? What have I ever done to break you trust huh? What more proof of my loyalty do you need?" You blurted out as tears stained your cheeks. You rubbed your sore arms by which Minho mercilessly pulled you out of the restaurant and dragged you back home after you smiled at the waiter. It was just a polite, friendly smile but minho couldn't see past his insecurities and blind jealousy.

Backing you against the wall, minho stared at you ferociously, like a predator eyeing it's prey. His orbs were darker than ever and hair stuck to his forehead due to his sweat. He was so close that you could feel his breath against your skin.

That's it. You couldn't take it anymore. He had gone too far this time. Anger took over you and you pushed minho with all your might making him stumble and fall back. You made your way towards the door of your apartment but surprisingly it didn't take long for him to recover and before you could even grab the door knob, a wave of pain shot down your neck as minho grabbed you by your hair and dragged to you towards the bedroom.

You trashed and protested but it was of no use. Minho wasn't gonna go easy on you. Not after you dared to threaten his dominance and power over you. Kicking the bedroom door open he practically threw you on the bed, the impact making you gasp.

"You're not leaving this fucking room until you learn your lesson. You deserve to be punished. Let's see how long you can last without food, water and any kind of human interaction. Hope you enjoy your punishment. I'm not gonna spare that asshole either. See how I get rid of him like a pest" He said before leaving you locked in a room worse than the pits of hell.