Felix - Caged

It had been days. Or weeks. Maybe even months since you were stolen and hidden away from the world. Your body craved sunlight and fresh air.

You lay on the double bed in the room with red curtains with golden stripes, reminding you of the sun you hadn't seen in so long. You wondered why there were curtains when there wasn't even a window. Right next to the bed stood a white dresser and on top of it sat a bouquet of wilted roses. They reminded you of yourself. Lifeless. The red chandelier right above the bed emitted bright white light, illuminating everything except your heart.

A sound of the door opening the broke silence.

"I'm back, baby" Felix said in his ocean-like, deep voice. You didn't respond.

Felix slipped inside the covers next to you. He caressed your cheek. A low sob emitted from his throat and tears threatened to fall down his eyes.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have hurt you so bad. Now you're mad at me. You won't even talk to me or hug me. I miss your smile. Your pretty voice. Please say something. Please tell me that you love me" His voice broke as he sobbed into the silk dress you wear all the time.

Felix wiped his tears and smiled softly. "But atleast you're here with me. All day and all night. Atleast you don't try to run away like you used to before. Atleast I don't have to punish you anymore. You're mine now and forever." He said cheerfully, hugging your rotting body.

Nothing could seperate you. Not even death.