6

Namjoon POV

"Baby . You want eat ?" I asked her .

"Yea ." She said and I nod with a smiled . I take a food that Jin buy . The boys and parents just look at us .

"Uh . N-Namjoon ." Suddenly Suga called my name. 

"Yes ?" I answer .

"About Misa ." Suga said .

"What now ?" I sigh .

"She -" Suga didn't finish his words Suddenly Misa come .

"Hey guys !" Misa said. 

"M-Misa ? What you doing here ?" I mad .

"Visit ." She said .

"We're not your friend . I don't want you visited Y/N . Get out !" I mad .

"Awww . Fine . I can go out but just want to ask . You sure that your child ? Oppss ." Misa said make my blood boiling .

"What you trying to said ?" I raised my eyebrows .

"I don't know . Maybe that's not your child but the boys child ." She replied.

"Yah !" Jung kook shout .

"I already said . They never fucked her except me ." I said not looking her face .

"Jung kook is her ex right ? You don't think that's Jungkook's child ?" Misa said again .

"Yah ! You want this leg go to your face ?! Watch your mouth !" Tae shout too .

"Why you mad ? Because it's true right ?" She laughed .

"What's wrong with you ?!" I shout .

"Misa . Jungkook is her ex but for your information Jungkook never have a sex with Y/N . Because she know her future husband not JK but it's Namjoon . Understand , Bitch ?"  Jin said .

"Yah ! Language ." Mr.Kim , Jin's father mad .

"Pity you , Namjoon . Make her as your wife but the child not yours ." Misa said make my eyes red .

"I said it one more time . The child is mine . She lost her virginity with me . So go away before I slap you like how I slap you at college ." I warn her .

"I'm so scared !" She said then she laughed .

"I swear you crazy , Misa ." Jimin sigh .

"Yea ." Jhope agreed .

"She is our best friend ! No . Our sister ! So we not hurting our own sister . We never hurt her . We never fall in love with her because she our sister ! So for what we fucked her ? Just JK and Namjoon fall in love with her but I'm sure 100% JK never fucked her . Get it bitch ?" Jhope said in mad tone .

"She is so ugly while you really hot , Joon ." Suddenly she put her arms around my neck .

"What's wrong with you ?! I have girlfriend , my future wife . Better get out !" I push her quickly .

"Dirty ." I said and fix my shirt .

"Listen here . We don't care what you said , Y/N still our angel . You just a whore . I think maybe many guys already fucked you ." Jin said with a smirked . She quiet .

"So it's true . She quiet . Why you quiet , whore ?" Jin asked and we chuckled when he called Misa Whore .

"How about her ? I think she already fucked by 7 of you ." She smirked .

"Okay . Like this . If that true , She still good for us because what ? Because she just fucked by 7 same boys while you ? Always different boys ?" Jungkook said .

"How about you , Joon ? What if that true ?" She stared at me .

"I don't care . What I know , this is my child . Okay . If that true , I didn't even care if she already fucked by the boys because I know that time they was drunk or something else make their body moves automatic . Also I want to said . Y/N not a whore . Want to know a story ? Parents also can here so you guys can know the truth ." I said .

"Go Joon !" Jimin shout .

"When I take her virginity , we thinking we was alone at house . We drink a wine and drunk . I don't know what happened and when I wake up . We both naked at bed . She is the one who so scared and shout . She is the one who worried if she pregnant . What I said ? I will responsible . So you see ? I didn't use her like other boys use you . She never asked for a sex . She is the one who so scared . So automatically she is not WHORE !" I explained .

"Maybe because she didn't like you ?" Misa still want to fight .

"So you trying to said she like JK ? Okay . Let me tell you . Once upon a time , JK want to have a sex with Y/N but Y/N cry and we 6 boys make her calm down and we punch Jungkook . You didn't believe ? Let me show ." I take out my phone and show her a photos that Jungkook was punch by us .

"Done ?" Suga ask .

"Believe me . One day you will fall in love with me . And Just me !" She said make we 7 boys laugh .

"With you ?!" We said and laughed again .

"What so funny ?" Mrs.Jung ask .

"Mom ! You seriously ?! With her ?!" We laughed again .

"Listen here . We not fall in love with bitch like you . We didn't fall in love with bitch that hurt our sister . So get lost ." I said and continued laughing .

"But my dad is CEO of a famous company . How about that ?" She said make us laughed again non stop .

"Sorry Misa ! But we didn't look money . We already have money !" Tae said and laughed again .

"You laughing ? Namjoon . You need to responsible ." She said make us stop laughing . I raise my eyebrows . Suddenly Jennie , the student that have a crush on me come .

"Jennie ?" We shocked.

"She pregnant . Your child ." Misa said make us try to hold our laugh .

"Guys . Can I laugh ?" Jimin said and we all laughed . We really become crazy at there .

"Duh ! What we thinking really happened guys !" Jhope said .

"It's really happened ! This child is Namjoon's child ?" Jin said and they nod .

"I don't care what you said . Want to report police ? Go ahead because what ? Because I never sleep with other girls except Lee Y/N !" I look at her with anger eyes .

"What's wrong with girls now ?! Do anything for boys ?! OMG . Can't believe ." Jungkook grumbled .

"Y/N . Don't so believe your future husband . He already makes many people pregnant ." Miso said and pull Jennie's hand . They go out .

"Me ? Duh . Don't accuse me !" I mad .

"Who are she ?" Dad ask. 

"She is crazy girl at our college ! I can't hold my ear . They keep saying Y/N ugly . And the sentence that I really hate is Y/N can be a porn model . Aish ." I grumbled .

"They said that ?" Mr.Jeon ask .

"Yea dad . What you think ? Namjoon stab Jackson's knee for what ? Our blood boiling ! We slap Misa for what . Because they keep saying about Y/N in Sex language ." Jin mad .

"Wooo . If i know that happened , I will not mad at you guys ." Mr.Jung said .