14 🔞

Skip

Still Namjoon POV

We arrived . Bye Korea , Hi London ! Yay ! My first time holiday with my lovely wife .

We check in hotel and she jump to bed .

I chuckled .

"Why babe ?" She asked .

"Nothing . You cute when you jump like that ." I said and she chuckled .

"I want to shower first Yea ?" I said and want to go bathroom but she pulls me hardly until i felt at bed .

"You promised me to fucked me daddy ." She smirked .

"Now baby ? Why not we do in bathroom huh ?" I smirked .

"Come on !" She shout and open my pants . She naked me and I naked her .

We kissing roughly and moving to bathroom without breaking our kiss .

I put her at sink .

"Now baby girl . You want daddy fuck you huh ?" I whispered .

"Yes daddy ." She pout .

"I will fuck you until you can't walked . I want to hear your moans and shouting . Shout as loud as you can because we alone here and we stay here for 2 weeks . I gonna fucked you everytime , everyday , every minutes and every second . So you must get ready ." I smirked.

"Always ready for daddy Joon ." She said and kiss me again .

My mouth moving to her neck .

Kissing her neck .

"Ugh ." She moans .

"This is just a little ." I said and suck her nipples hungrily .

"Yes . Suck it . Uhmmm ." She hold my head to suck it .

My hand automatically moved to her pussy . Playing around and shoved my finger inside .

"Argh !" She shout .

"Shout baby . I want to hear you enjoy doing this ." I shoved more deep and fast .

"Ugh yes daddy ! Yes !" She shout .

I just smirked looking at her face .

"Yes ! More . I love it daddy !" She shout non stop . I moved until she cum .

"Now tell me who give you permission to cum ?" I asked and she answer with closed eyes . Maybe hurt .

"I-I'm sorry ." She said .

"Daddy not forgive you . You need punishment ." I said and carried her to stand up . She stands up and I push her to another side .

I slap her back and shoved my dick without any warn .

"Fuck daddy !" She shout . Shocked I guess .

"Yes . You so good !" I shout and enjoy fucked her back .

"Daddy ! Yes !" She shout so loud .

"I will go rough and not slowing down . You need to give me a dinner ." I smirked and fuck her so fast .

"Ughhh daddy !" She push me . My dick out . She turn to me and look at me .

"How you dare push your daddy ?!" I mad .

"It's hurt ." She said .

"I don't care ." I kiss her and push her to wall .

"Now . Let me take this fucking pussy !" I slap her face and shoved my dick hardly in her pussy .