18

JK POV

We saw Y/N go to her room .

"Why he suddenly said like that ?" Jimin ask .

"I don't know ." I answer .

"They got into a fight . We can see it . Come on . Just listen their conversation ." Jin said and we nod . We go slowly to her room . She just closed the door little . So we can saw them .

"I said go away ! Just go !" Namjoon push Y/N hardly .

"I'm sorry . I will not do that again ." She replied .

"Save your sorry ! You just using me ! I'm the one who always excited asking you . You pretend like you don't know why you didn't pregnant ! I'm so stupid ! Everyday Y/N ! Everyday ! I'm asking you ! And you ?! You take a pill ! Why ?! I already said ! Don't !" Namjoon shout and his tears didn't stop dropping .

Y/N also crying .

"Namjoon . I'm sorry !" Y/N hold his arm .

"Go away ! I hate you so much ! You using me ! I'm so stupid have a sex with you and married you ! If I know you using me , I will not ever protect you from anything . From JK !" He shout .

"Just . Just sleep here . I will sleep outside ." He said and take his pillow . He go outside with a wet face because of tears . He saw us keep hearing their conversation .

He look at us and we shocked . He ignored and go to couch . Put the pillow and lay down . Looked like he wanna sleep .

"Y-Y/N take a pill ?" Suga ask shockedly .

Tae go inside and saw Y/N still crying .

"H-Hey Y/N . You okay , cutie ?" Tae asked .

"Yea just . Need some rest . Can you leave ?" She asked .

"Yea . Just rest okay ? Don't cry ." Tae wiped her tears and leave . He closed the door and looked at us .

We all look at Namjoon .

We go to him and he saw us . Then he moved another side and pretending like he already sleep .

We sit at couch and just stare at him .

"Can you guys stop staring at me ?" He asked in mad tone .

"You got into a fight with Y/N ?" Jin ask .

"None of your business ." He said and still closed his eyes .

"But we are your family right ?" Jhope asked and Namjoon just ignored us .

"Yah Joon . Don't pretending you sleep . We know you stress . Tell us why ?" Suga forced .
He ignored again .

I throw a bottle .

"Yah . Don't . Don't make me shout . I'm tired ." He said and sit down . He takes out his phone .

"Namjoon . Tell us . Why ?" Jimin forced also .

"Where Sia ?" He changed the topic .

"Sleep . Now tell me why ?" Jimin forced again .

"Nothing . I want divorced ." He said make us shocked .

"Yah ! Don't . You seriously ?" Tae shout .

"I'm tired okay ? She keep using me . Just . You guys didn't understand it ." He keep staring at his phone .

"We don't understand because you didn't tell us dumb ." Jin mad .

"Hyung . Tell us . Please . We can help ." I sit next to him .

"I didn't love her anymore ." He said make us more shocked .

"Why ? You are the one who love her so much . You are the one who stab Jackson's knee because of she . Remember that !" Jhope mad .

"Tell me . For what I love someone who keeps using me . Tell me . For what ?" His tears drop but he try to hide it .

"Don't hide your tears . We already saw it ." Tae said and he try to wiped it .

"Why you said she using you ?" I asked .

"Almost everyday . We try make a baby . I want another child and I know Sia also want a sibling ." He explains .

"Then ?" Suga ask .

"Oh because of that you always asking if she already have a pregnant symptoms ?" Jimin asked and he nods .

"We go to clinic . I worried about her . She didn't pregnant ! Then you know who is the doc ?" He asked and we raised our eyebrows .

"Who ?" We all ask .

"Kiq . Urm . Our classmate at college . Remember his sister , Kia ?" He said .

"Yah Kiq ?! We didn't saw him for a long time ." Jin said .

"Yea . Then . He checked Y/N . Suddenly he asking if we both have problems to each other . When we asked why , he said Y/N keep taking pill . Almost everyday she take and if she takes again , she can't pregnant anymore ." Namjoon said and look down .

"She take what ?! Yah . Why ?!" I mad .

"I don't know ! So you see ? I'm the one who always love her but she keep using me . I'm the one who keep asking her but she just use me ! For what ? Yea right . I just so stupid fall in love with her . If I know this gonna happen , I will not safe her from anything . From . From JK ." He said and his tears drop again .

"Yah . Don't said that . She not using you . Maybe she have another problems ? Why don't you ask ?" Jimin hold his shoulder .

"Why she didn't tell me ?! I'm not a stalker that will kill her , I'm her husband ." He said in mad tone .

"It's okay . Ask her later . I know she have her own reasons ." Jimin hug him .

"J-Just . Just let me sleep . I need rest ." He wiped his tears and lay down .

"Don't sleep here . Sleep at your room . She waiting for you ." I said .

"N-No . I-I don't want ." He answer.

"Joon . Don't being like this . Just sleep with her . You can't sleep here ." Jin forced .

"No ." He said a same thing .

"You want I forced you ?" Suga warn .

"Aish . Fine ." He answer and take his pillow going to his room .

"I feel bad ." Tae said .

"Yea ." We all agreed .

End JK POV