Chapter 5: Realization

Perry's POV: 

Perry was just replying and interacting with mutuals and receives a dm from Harper. "What was that last tweet you made." Perry was confused. "What the one about your boobs and pizza or the dream one. I'll delete the pizza boobs tweet if it made you uncomfy :/" 

"No no it wasn't that I love when you tweet about me i'm talking about the dream one."

"oh well what about it?" 

"you said you couldn't stop thinking about it. what was it about."

Perry started to blush. "I can't just say it was about them." xe muttered.

"It was just me dancing in a ballroom with someone. it was super fancy."

"what are you doing right now?"

"im just laying in bed and dming you why??"

"can we meet? i know it's late but it's important."

"well yeah of course if it's important i can come over."

Perry snuck out of their room, grabbed their bike, and made their way to Harper's house. "You're soaked! Come inside let me get you a towel jeez." Harper exclaimed. Perry blushed at the kind gesture. "So what was it that you needed to talk about? Must have been really important to make me bike in the rain for it." Perry said as they took the towel out of Harper's hand. "It was about the dream. I think I had the same one." Perry was confused. "You called me over because we had the same dream?" "No I think you were the one in my dream." Perry's reaction made Harper lose hope. "Didn't that dream feel significant to you?" Harper looked deep into Perry's eyes searching, yearning for any sign that lun knew what he was talking about. Before Perry could even process what they were doing, suddenly their faces were inches apart, and their hands were intertwined. Time seemed to stop; everything was perfect, then Hudson walked in. "What the fuck are you doing Harper?" Perry and Harper immediately jumped back from each other, startled by Hudson's sudden appearance. "What are you doing here Hud? Shouldn't you be being a disappointment somewhere else? LUMAO!" "Yeah and shouldn't you be crying over five nights at freddy's or something?" Hudson says like a fucking ass. "FNAF is no joke." Harper appreciates Perry defending her, something Jacob never did. Kris and Hudson kissed later that night.