Chapter 6: The Rain

Hudson leaves the room and Perry and Harper are alone once again. 

First, Harper breaks the silence, "So anyway about the dream..."

Perry returns the towel to Harper. "I don't really remember much about it. It probably wasn't that important." Perry says. "I should probably get going before the rain starts up again." 

And just like that, Perry is gone. 

Harper's POV:

They didn't even make eye contact. Suddenly, Harper's vision gets cloudy. Tears begin to stream down her face when she hears a familiar pitter patter of water. They wipe their eyes and see the rain fall outside their window. She rushes out of bed and runs downstairs to grab the umbrella. After running a couple blocks, Harper was just about to give up, till she saw something in the distance.

Perry's POV:

When approaching the door Perry notices Harper's shoes messily thrown off in the foyer. This sight fills their chest with warmth and fondness. Maybe I should turn back. Despite this thought, they grabbed and turned the door handle. They can barely get a block away when the weather acts up once again. The change in weather sparked a change in Perry. I have to go back. They turn around to see the one they long for so desperately standing before them. 

The two sprint to each other as if it were instinct. Their bodies take over and their lips intertwine in a delicate dance.

Im not fucking writing you too kissing. Imagine the rest. 

END