A QUICK LITTLE INTRO

this story is kinda like an oc character i guess im not really sure what to call it. I did change a couple things i know that in the books and movies snape isn't the richest or most well off in between all the characters but just to help fit the theme im going for better we are making it to where the Snape family are one of the richest not exactly as rich as the Malfoys but around there.

Our main character Ayumi is in the house Slytherin. she is about 5'0 at the beginning and about 5'6 ish at the end of the story. She has long black hair. She is tan and she is on the bigger side of things.

She is professor Snapes adopted daughter but no one knows she likes to keep her family business private. Upon receiving her acceptance her father let her know that she will be going by a false last name in order to protect his and her's privacy. The story will progress throughout the years i believe we will start with the moment she received her acceptance letter. As the story progresses will will learn more about Ayumi Snape's mysterious background and life. so please join me in reading The fate within us.
Please keep in mind this is my first story as well i will be posting slowly as I want to make sure everything flows together and is perfect thank you!
Feed back is also appreciated:)
Thank you for taking your time to read this! :)
Enjoy ♡