The begining

November 20th 1990
"Little miss" croaked a house elf "Little miss it's about time to wake up. Your father is waiting down stairs for you please hurry." I sit up just to give him a sense of relief. He begins to walk out the room but before he leaves he turns and says "Little miss your father also wanted Floo to tell little miss that something important was dropped off for her." Through a sleepy haze I nodded my head and thank the small house elf as he exits my room. Once the door shuts behind him I plop back down in bed and start to fall asleep again. Half way asleep I realize what day it was, oh how could I forget my own birthday I rush out of bed and put on a nice and simple red dress with little white details once dressed I quickly run downstairs to be greeted by my father. "Ayumi are you ready?" he asks with a simple nod of my head I say yes. He takes my hand and leads me to the dressing room he sits me down in a chair as he prepares to do my hair. "How do you want me to do your hair today?" he asks "Can you do pigtails? Please papa." I answer. Once done he ties two simple ribbons on to my hair " I love it papa thank you so much" I squeal happily as I run towards the mirror and turn in every way and direction imaginable. He lets out a small laugh. "Floo has breakfast ready if you'd like to go eat now." says my papa "there is also a couple of gifts that were dropped off for you that you can open later. Alright?" I nod once more.
~After breakfast~
I had just finished cleaning up after breakfast when I hear a tapping at the window curiously I get up to see what it is. It's an owl! The owl is holding something that appears to be a letter. I grab the letter and give the owl a treat before it's on it's way. I walk over to papa and hand him the letter but to that he just chuckles and goes "That letter is for you darling." confused I look down at the letter and I see it the Hogwarts stamp I look up at papa and he says "Go on open it." excitement courses through my body as I open the envelope my eyes immediately fall to the sentence "We are pleased to inform you..." I jump up and down exclaiming "Papa I did it! I got in!" Papa looks at me with a serious expression "Ayumi, please sit down I need to speak with you about something serious." As I take a seat next to him he starts "I know you are so excited about this opportunity and I don't want to take anything away from it but since you will be attending the school I am a teacher at you will go by a different last name. This is just to assure your safety and privacy. It is also so that the school doesn't get complaints from other parents. Please understand that this is for safety reasons." I look up at him "I understand papa." "Thank you for understanding Ayumi." He says.
~Time skip~
It was now almost time for bed. Papa let me open my gifts and Floo was currently putting them away as I took a bath. I cant believe I really got into Hogwarts it feels like a dream.
~After the bath~
I have changed into my sleeping dress. Papa comes in to say goodnight. "When it's about time to go buy your needed materials I won't be able to go with you so I'll have your grandmother take you. Alright?" I nod sleepily. "Goodnight darling sleep well." "Goodnight papa."

I'm not very sure if this is good or not but oh well