Chapter 20 and a half

Maybe it was the allure of the day within itself, but with the warmth of the sun soon dwindling and leaving us in the light of the restaurant – I felt close to indestructible. A feeling that was very strange to deal with at that moment in time, and I refused to attribute it all to Alex's input. I had to give myself some kind of credit, didn't I?

The flirty nature didn't seem to die down, even during dinner while we talked about the most mundane topics in the world. When Alice's next tournament was, what was the premise of Alex's new project, how I was an utter natural (my own words, of course) at surfing and, eventually, how he was thinking about repeating last night. My cheeks had blushed immediately at that statement, and  Alex practically  jumped for the cheque before paying – half of our food left untouched.

Maybe it was a little gross, and maybe our minds were fogged by the sea air – but the comfy back of the car seemed like a perfect place as any.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think that you planned this," I murmured upon noticing the pre-packed equipment. Alex grinned, nipping at my jawline as he pulled off his shirt.

"I don't think you'd mind if I had."

Okay, maybe he was right. In fact, I probably found it a little hot that he had been considering it even after last night. There was a bit of an ego booster to be found there as well, but I wasn't about to delve too much into that when Alex was confidently running his hands up my shirt and press those broad palms along my chest. Later, I'd blame the ocean breeze on the goose bumps that danced over my skin – but we both knew it was because of him.

Despite the minor risk of being caught having sex in a relatively abandoned public carpark, we weren't as frantic as the night before. No one we knew to walk in on us, and no reason to muffle our noises other than for the fact that some people might be on the beach. Heck, some of those people might be screwing on the sand as we were going at it. Needless to say, I thought that the car was a better option. Although cramped and maybe a little bit in the open, at least it didn't involve sand being drilled inside either of us.

"Hey, watch the shirt," I grunted as Alex tried to move it up my body so quickly that I could almost feel a seam tearing. Which, no, I did not want to happen in the slightest. I actually really liked that shirt, despite the fact that it had taken me a while to get into the whole sleeveless aspect.

"I'll get you another one," Alex dismissed, pressing his lips along my collarbones once the shirt was not-so-carefully discarded. Well, I couldn't rebuttal his logic. He could afford to buy me a hundred more shirts, as long as it meant – oh fuck, keep your mouth on me right there.

I didn't even realise that I had a spot on my neck that I liked being sucked until that moment in time. But I did, and Alex was happily taking advantage of that newfound discovery. I could feel that familiar heat pooling in my gut, causing me to lift up my hips a little bit in order to gain some kind of friction with Alex's equally hard cock. While my hands were fumbling away at his belt buckle, Alex seemingly had other ideas involving my pants. Which had to be promptly pulled down to my ankles. I had a moment of panic when I tried to recollect as to whether I had put on the underwear with the holes in it, but breathed out a sigh of relief when I recalled that they were clean, grey, and in one piece.

"Alex –" I started, only to be cut off by the sensation of a warm and tight heat around my cock. And oh fuck, Alex was sucking me off.

It was easy to tell that it was his first time doing this, considering the fact that I had to verbally tell him that there was way too many teeth in the equation. But giving a blowjob wasn't easy to do, you just had to go with your gut instinct. After a few bobs of his head, Alex seemed to get the picture and slid his lips over his teeth – giving the right amount of tension between his lips.

And oh Jesus, that felt so good. My hands clenched by my sides, desperately trying to grasp at something other than flat car-seat. Breathing erratic and cheeks flushed, Alex just pulled back when he felt me tense up enough to release my load. And the bastard didn't even have the decency to finish me off. Just as I was about to open my mouth and complain, I saw Alex snatch the bottle of lube and I promptly shut up – even though Alex's shit eating grin was enough for me to want to tell him to shut up.

Alex's fingers were long and thick, enough to stretch me out gradually. Although, like any sane individual, I cursed and groaned at the intrusion until it began to feel good enough to enjoy.  When he got to the third knuckle, I was starting to grow impatient. There was no way in hell that a fourth was going up there, and the only thing I wanted right now was a different part of him.

"Hurry up and shove it in me before I die of old age," I almost barked, clenching around him and yelping a little when he roughly retracted his hand.

"Shit, sorry," he mumbled absently, a little bit too immersed in the task in getting a condom on him and subsequently getting in me.

Which he did promptly afterwards. And while maybe he needed to work on his technique of prepping, I really couldn't fault him on his entire performance. Alex had had sex with women before, and the principle was basically the same. Look out for things that your partner liked or didn't like, repeat or avoid. Simple as.

My pants were still down by my ankles, and Alex's ass was more than likely shone to the moon to see and compare to. At one point, my arms looped around his neck – pulling him down to rest his forehead against mine as he was doing that wonderfully deep thrusting with his hips. I could see strands of short hair sticking to his perspiring forehead, his arms flexing with each effort in order to hold himself up over me.

I was proud of myself for how long I held out, considering that I was previously sensitive from the prior decent blowjob. Point was, I came. Hard, all over Alex's abdomen – which did happen to be a pretty sight.

Alex cursed, moving his hands so that they were gripping my waist and drilled me for all he was worth. I was more or less lying there like a limp limb or something, tightening myself around him so that the friction was perfect. Not going to lie, I considered just letting him wank himself off for the rest. But he had instigated this, so I did owe him a little by doing something with my ass.

When he was finished, Alex didn't slump down on me as I had done the night before (he'd crush me, obviously), rather leaned back up – grabbed his shirt, and started to clean us both off. We didn't say anything for a few moments, Alex inclining his head back down towards the beach that was mostly abandoned at this point. It was dark and it was chilly, who the fuck would want to go swimming?

The answer was us.

 *

It's short, but it's smut. I'm also exhausted, so excuse any errors. Had to get this out of my system before I went to sleep.

Comments are always appreciated. 

Also: this story does not contain dom/sub elements. Versatile flip-fucking is more my style. 

Thank you for reading! :) x