Embarrassing wetting accident in class last month

The last day of final exams about a month ago started out pretty normal.  I had something to eat and a lot of water to drink and went to school. I had 2 finals that day, one before lunch and one after.  There was a girl I really liked in my second final and she has told me she loves seeing my in really tight jeans.  Since it was the last time I'd see her I figured I'd wear these old light blue ones that didn't really fit too well. They were super tight as you can see by my picture.

It was a hot Florida summer day and I had lunch outside with some friends.  I had a huge 2 liter bottle of water which I then filled before class and started drinking from it again.  The final exam was about 2 hours although I knew I could finish it in about an hour and a half.  I needed to get a good grade on the test in order to get an A for the class so i really concentrated on studying.

The test went well at first as i kept drinking the water due to the super hot classroom.  An hour later I had finished about three quarters of the test when I felt the sudden urge to pee.  It came upon me so fast I had to squeeze my legs tight as I was concentrating on the test.  

I immediately raised my hand and asked the teacher to use the bathroom, but she said no.  The rules are you can't leave until you're finished the test.  I was pretty upset, but I didn't think I'd have a problem. Until about 10 minutes later when I couldn't concentrate on the test due to how desperate I was to pee.  

My tight jeans were pressing super hard on my bladder making it very very hard to hold it in.  I thought maybe I could let some go in my jeans and my underwear would soak it up.  I happened to be wearing these thin tight satin boxers and I figured they probably wouldn't hold much pee if I decided to let some go so I kept my legs squeezed tight occasionally bouncing them up and down under my desk.

The girl I had a crush on kept looking over at me, giving me strange looks so I'd stop bouncing my legs and pretend nothing was wrong.  I only had a few more questions left on the test, but I couldn't stop concentrating on holding the torrent of pee I had in me.  I have such a huge bladder that when it wants to empty the pressure and pain is overbearing.

I was so desperate to pee I knew I couldn't let some go on purpose for fear of not being able to stop it.  A few minutes later I felt my muscles weaken and I felt the pee slowly moving up toward the tip.  Then it happened.

A wave hit me and the pee moved toward the tip and a jet shot out in my satin boxers.  I heard a faint sssss as a warm spray shot out in my boxers.  I closed my legs tight and bounced them, but the girl started staring again.  I wanted to grab myself so badly under my desk, but I couldn't.  

I tried working on the rest of my test but every minute or so a harder spray would force itself out making an even louder ssssssss that others could hear.  I kept looking at my test, but could see others staring at me.  I noticed a dark, shiny wet spot on my tight jeans as my underwear felt really warm and soaking wet.

With only 2 questions left my muscles gave way.  A soft stream shot against my satin boxers with an audible ssssssssssssss.  I closed my legs tight, but it was no use.  Warm pee puddled between my legs and I just couldn't stop it.

I just gave up and opened my legs and the soft stream immediately became hard and fast. It was making a loud shshshshshshshshshhshshshshshhshshshshh as I helplessly peed my pants.  Everyone looked over at me as the pee quickly turned my very light blue jeans dark and shiny, glistening down both legs.

I peed for over a minute with it flowing in my sneakers and waterfalling on the floor of the seat.  I could hear people laughing, but all I could do was sit there peeing my jeans at my desk.  I finished the last 2 questions and ran out of class with everyone staring!

Hope you liked my story.  I wonder if any girls have had the same thing happen to them! I'd love to hear from you.