Fnaf lore

_________________________________________________________

Ley's POV:

Tonight was dark, but my phones light was enough to help me see where I was going.

I opened penstagram, sitting down against a tree as I turned on the camera. As things began to get silent, I heard other footsteps. They were quiet, and I began to feel unsafe. The footstep noises stopped, and I looked around. I saw nobody, or anything. It became very still, and I panicked. Before thinking twice, I got up and began walking away. 

I was planning on walking home, but now decided not to as I knew someone was following me. The noises hadn't stopped, and I still saw nothing. But, that was because it was dark. I didn't want to see either, I just wanted to get away.

_________________________________________________________

Previous day

Ley's POV:

I woke up bright and early at 5 AM, which is a change for sure. 

I brushed my teeth and hair, grabbed some breakfast, and put on my necklace. I then left the house. I called in sick, even though I'm not. I like school, it's just that I need something to take my mind off of the stress. I visited the bonesbourough library, and read a few books. Recently my powers have been- well, faded. If I draw a spell circle, it just breaks. I don't know why, but I'm gonna get it checked out sooner or later. Until then, I can't do magic. It gets worse the more I try.

I got bored of reading, and got really hungry. I decided to go to the café and grab some lunch. 

I walked into the cafe, and walked up to the cashier. I took my order and paid the snails before going to sit down. I waited for my order to be ready, and noticed a tall woman wearing fancy attire enter the café. Titan, she could touch the doorway with her head. She wasn't really that tall, I'm just being dramatic. 

She didn't order anything, but instead walked over to my table. I grew confused.

" Good evening.. " She said, with a slight accent.

I of course didn't want to be rude.

" Hello, do I know you? " I looked off to the side, feeling bad for responding in that manner.

She cleared her throat. " Shouldn't you be at school? "

I gave a grin. " Actually yes, but I just wasn't feeling it too much today.. "

The woman shook her head in agreement. " I used to go to hexside too, I must say I don't blame you. "

I shook my head, without making eye contact. I sat in thought, as I had never said I went to hexside. I shrugged it off, thinking it might have just been because it's local.

I looked back at her, questioningly. " Is there a reason you came to talk to me? Not in a rude way of course. "

The woman moved her hat down to cover her face. " Just- being social.. " 

The cashier called me for my order, and I got up, walking over to grab it. I took the order back to my table, the woman still sitting. I couldn't see her face completely. I sat back down, and the woman began questioning me.

" So, ever visited the forest ? " She seemed like she wanted a specific answer out of me.

" What ? "  I responded, in a senile manner..

She looked at me, shrugging. She moved on.

She crossed her arms, opening her mouth to talk. " I've been looking for some magic tips. I heard they stepped up their learning at hexside recently. I was wondering if you had any? "