Gollgappay

Wattpad username:

Pearls_queen

Book name:

Love, Mubaraka

Write-up:

{Pearls Queen as Waliyah}

It is a hot summer day in Delhi and it's the day Mubaraka and Aaryan are coming to India to meet their reader, Waliyah who loves them so much and they're extremely happy to meet her. As told by their author, how much she adores them so they couldn't stop themselves from visiting their neighbouring country to visit her. Waliyah has been over the moon since she heard about their favourite couple visiting her country and they have come here just to meet her. 

Waliyah approached Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi to pick up her favourite couple as early as she can because she doesn't want them to be waiting for her. When they came out, they exchanged greetings and Waliyah got a tight hug from Mubaraka and then she took them to her home. She introduced them to her parents and her parents are happy to meet them. Waliyah's mother was reluctant at first when Waliyah told them that she would be taking them to different places in Delhi but her dad allowed her to go ahead with her plan. Waliyah hugged her parents and told them not to worry about her as she will stay safe. 

After refreshing, Aaryan and Mubaraka decided to go outside and Waliyah took them to the India Gate. There they clicked lots of pictures together and with Waliyah too. Waliyah was their photographer and she clicked lots of random pictures of them. 

After their photography session, they had ice cream from the vendor outside the India Gate and then they took a short tour of nearby places by car. As they spent lots of time in India Gate, it was already seven in the evening so Waliyah decided to take them for dinner. 

“Waliyah jaani, don't you think we should go home and have dinner? I am sure aunty is making dinner for us”, Mubaraka said as Waliyah drove towards the restaurant. 

“No, she is not. I have already told her that I would be taking you both out for dinner so she is not making anything”, Waliyah replied while looking ahead while praying in her heart not to get stuck in the traffic. 

“Ok, but it would have been better if we had dinner at your home. We would have got the chance to eat the real indian food”, Mubaraka said and Aaryan nodded in agreement. 

“No problem. We will have lunch tomorrow at my home and you are here for a week so I will make you so much fat”, Waliyah replied with a chuckle. 

“Haha but I will still love her the same”, Aaryan said and Waliyah faked being hurt. 

“Ouch! It hurts so much. I thought you will leave her then and I will get a chance to marry you”, Waliyah replied and laughed seeing Mubaraka's face. 

“You are openly flirting with my husband? Shame on you!”. 

“Why shame? Do you even know how many of your readers openly drool over Aaryan? They dream of getting married to him and I did what a reader always wish to do with their fictional crush”. 

“Yeah yeah, Aisha told me about all those people but don't worry you people are harmless so I am not worried”. 

“Not from me too?”. 

“Nah, not from you too”. 

“Why so?”. 

“Because you are harmless too”. 

“What if this is one of your biggest misunderstandings?”, Waliyah replied with a smirk. 

“Do you want to see us apart from each other after what we have gone through to become one?”, Mubaraka asked with her eyes narrowed at Waliyah and from the rearview mirror, Waliyah can see Aaryan having a nice time watching their little fight.