Thatabayagirl

Wattpad username:

@adorablefanatic

Book Name:

Her Tranquil Tales ( my junior boy) 

Write-up:

One beautiful morning Nayel was sprawled out on the sofa beside his six year old son Naim , who had his eyes glued to the TV screen. 

Nayel had just closed his eyes to take a little rest when two chubby palms landed on his cheeks. His eyes flew open and his gaze fell upon his two and a half year old daughter Nafeela. 

Nafeela looked at her father in confusion before her expression changed . She flashed a mischievous half toothed smile and once more her tiny palms attached with Nayel's cheeks.

"Dada!" Her cute little voice screamed. Nayel squinted his eyes due to the bright sunlight streaming in through between the cracks in the curtains . He then carefully got up and smiled at Nafeela who had somehow crawled up on the sofa from nowhere and given a surprise to Nayel. 

Nayel gazed around in search of Naira but she was nowhere to be seen. He got up and made sure the kids were safely seated with cushions all around in case someone decided to go on another little adventure. After securing them he proceeded to find Naira. 

Nayel entered another room and was greeted by his beautiful wife who was currently busy munching on chocolates with a book perched open on her hands. 

Nayel went up and hugged her from behind , "Hi gorgeous. " 

Getting no response he leaned around to see her expression but Naira was clearly ignoring him . Nayel tried many different tactics but all his efforts were futile. 

" Naira, did I do something wrong? Are you angry with me?", He asked in a worried tone. 

Naira pouted and let out a sigh, " I'm so bored! It's been such a long time since we all went out for fun." She complained, staring at Nayel with a sad expression. 

"That's it? Come on, let's go out today." Nayel responded with a grin. 

"But where should we go?" Naira inquired, getting up from her place and walking out of the room.

Nayel followed behind her like a lost puppy , "Wherever you want." 

"I don't know where I want to go! ", Naira replied dramatically.

" Wanna go to theme park!", Naim shouted from the sofa, looking up at his parents with a hopeful expression. 

Nayel looked at Naira to see  her now cheery face and then announced , "Okay, theme park it is!".

*

An hour later they were ready to visit the theme park. Naim wore a matching outfit like his father. Since the last few days he had been mirroring whatever his father did and was adamant on dressing up similar to Nayel. 

Nafeela was dressed up in a cute blue dress patterned with butterflies and her mother put some matching butterfly clips on her head. 

Nayel stood up after tying the laces on Naim's sneakers and then he proceeded to carry Nafeela. 

"Wow , aren't they looking so dashing and cute !" He gushed in adoration.

"Yes, Mashallah!" Naira who was busy packing some snacks , replied from the kitchen. 

After dumping a water bottle and other necessities inside her bag , Naira came out and took hold of Naim's hand and together they headed out for a fun day.