Chapter 5

"I love you..." - Jisoo

Taehyung: "Is Chichi not feeling sick anymore?" He smiled.

Jisoo: Sweet smile. "You better go, it's getting late." She said.

Taehyung: "Alright. I'll go now. Bye Chichi!" He smiled.

A moment later.

Jisoo: Knocked at the door. "Jennie?" She said.

Jennie: Opened the door. "Unnie." Sad tone.

Jisoo: "I... I didn't know." She said.

Jennie: "It's okay, Unnie. I just thought that he was here... for me." She stuttered.

Jisoo: "Do you like him?" She asked.

Jennie: "Well, I think. But it's okay. It's obvious that he likes you." She answered. "And, you like him too?" She continued.

Jisoo: Nodded. "But we're not like... We're official. But we're friends." She explained.

Jennie: "I think you guys will look good together." She smiled.

Jisoo: Smiled and hugged her. "Alright. Good night, Nini!"

Days passed. Taehyung and Jisoo have been getting closer and closer as the days pass by.

Woman: "I miss you!" She whispered.

Taehyung: Opened his eyes. "It's that dream again." He said to himself. He shook his head and checked on his phone. He sees a message from Jisoo.

Jisoo message:" Good morning Taetae! Are you free today? Meet me at the usual place. 1 PM!"

Taehyung: Smiled." My Chichi!" He said to himself and smiled. "Good morning lovely. See you later." He replied.

Jisoo: "Tae!" She said while running to get to him.

Taehyung: "You looked so excited. What are we doing today?" He asked, smiling as soon as she got into his car.

Jisoo: "We're going out with my friends." She said while she buckled up.

Taehyung: "You want me to meet your friends?" He asked with curiosity.

Jisoo: "Yes! Well, you already know Lisa and Jennie." She smiled. "Lisa's boyfriend will be there. Jennie's best friend and our close friend." She continued.

Taehyung: "Alright. Which way? " He started driving.

Jisoo gave directions. 30 minutes later, they arrived at a place that looked like a vacation house. As soon as they entered the house, they saw the others preparing food.

Lisa: "Unnie!" She said, making everyone look at Jisoo's direction.

Jisoo: "Hi Lisa! Hi everyone!" She said smiling while walking toward the kitchen.

Jungkook: "Nice to see you Jisoo and your..." He paused.

Jisoo: "Ow, my friend. Taehyung." She said. "Taehyung, this is Jungkook, Lisa's boyfriend. You already know Jennie. Rosé, Jennie's best friend. And, Jimin. One of our closest friend. Everyone, this is Taehyung." She continued.

All: "Hi!"

Taehyung: "Nice meeting you all." He responded.

Jimin: "Taehyung, bro! Remember me?" He said. Taehyung looked confused. "I think we were in the same class back in grade school. Kim Taehyung, right?" He explained.

Taehyung: "Uhmmm..." He was cut off.

Jisoo: "Hmmm. He doesn't remember anything from his past...because of an accident." She said while holding his arm.