Chapter 9

"Will you still love me? Will you keep our relationship? Will you choose me?" - Jisoo

Taehyung POV:

It's been days since grandma's birthday. That night I saw mom and grandma arguing although I didn't understand what they were talking about. Hea stays with us. Jisoo was acting differently for a couple of days. I am confused. I don't know what's going on but I feel like there's something wrong. None of these feel right.

Hea: "Hi Tae! Good morning." She said. She saw Taehyung at the table eating his breakfast.

Taehyung: "Hi." He responded.

Hea: "Uhm. The weather is nice." She said. "I would love to explore the place. Can you tour me around?" She awkwardly asked.

Taehyung: Paused from eating and looked at her. "Maybe not today. I will help Jisoo in the flower shop." He said then continued eating.

Hae: "Can you do that next time?" She looked at him.

Taehyung: This made him drop the fork and lean back on the chair. He was a bit annoyed. "We can do the tour next time. My time with my girlfriend is more important." He said before he got up from sitting and left.

Time skipped. At the flower shop.

Jisoo: "Baby!" She called him. "Can you help me with this, please?" She shouted.

Taehyung: "What is it, babe?" He asked when he gets to her.

Jisoo: "Here. We need to move these flowers from here to that corner." She explained.

Taehyung: "Alright, babe." He started moving the flowers. They're busy arranging the flowers that just arrived at the shop.

Jisoo: "That's perfect babe! Thank you!" She smiled at him.

Taehyung: "Anything for my love." He winked at her.

Jisoo: "You're cute when you do that!" She smiled. "I hope Lisa and Jungkook are having a good time." She continued.

Taehyung: "I'm sure they are. I think they are really in love with each other." He said.

Jisoo: "Yeah! They are. They're perfect as a couple." She said.

Taehyung: "Perfect than us?" He pouted while looking at her.

Jisoo: She turned her head to him. "We're more perfect!" She chuckles.

Taehyung: "Good." He said.

Moments later. Someone entered the store. Jisoo and Taehyung both looked at the entrance.

Taehyung: "Hea?" He said.

Hea: "Hi." She said as she steps closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung: "What are you doing here?" He asked.

Hea: "I told you I want to explore the place. I was roaming around and saw this shop. I remember you said you will go to a flower shop today so I thought you are here. And, I'm right." She explained while looking straight at him.

Taehyung: He looked at her. " I told you I'm busy. " He said then looked at Jisoo then back to Hea.

Hea:" It's okay, I'm just checking the place. I'll probably get some flowers for grandma before I go." She said while looking around.

Taehyung: "Okay." He said. He looked at Jisoo again. "I'll finish this babe. Go ahead and rest. You've been working hard." He said tapping the top of her head. She smiled a bit and went straight where the seats are.