2

Y/N POV

The black wolf ran away from me again. On a distance he gave out a howl and looked at me again. After that he ran completely away. It felt like that wolf could just perfectly understand whatever I was saying. He didn't want to hurt me. He wanted to protect me. I kinda liked it. I wanted him to come back and let me caress his furr. Why wasn't I scared. It was a wild animal but I felt completely at home with him.

After I sorted out all my thoughts I decided to go home again. When I arrived I was met by my really angry mom.

Mom: "Where were you! You had to be home a long time ago."

Y/n: "Sorry mom. I just went for a walk."

Mom: "Well be home early tomorrow. You still need to do all the chores."

Y/n: "I know."

She left me alone and I sighted. I did all the chores and went to bed

..

Next day

I just arrived at school when I saw a really big crowd in front of the school. I was curious so decided to take a look. In the middle of the group were 7 boys. They looked new. I never saw them before. One of them looked at me. Well it was more of a stare. But I didn't felt uncomfortable. I felt save. Just when I was with that wolf. I had the urge to go to him, but I shrugged it of. I walked inside and went to the classroom. I sat down on my usual place on the right in the back of the room. When everyone was seeted the teacher spoke up.

Teacher: "Hello class! We have 7 new students entering. Give them a warm welcome!"

They came walking in and all the girls were drooling over them. I had to admit, they were handsome but they probably would be another group of asshole's towards me. I saw the boy that looked at me earlier searching for something. When his eyes locked with mine he gave out a faint smile wich I could just notice. The teacher asked them to introduce themselves.

"Hi my name is Kim Namjoon."

"I'm Kim Seokjin."

"My name is Min Yoongi."

"My name is Jung Hoseok."

"My name is Park Jimin."

"My name is Kim Taehyung."

The last one was still looking at me. My heart accelerated when he spoke.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook."

The teacher spoke up after they introduced.

Teacher: "Okay you guys can look for a place to sit."

No nonono. Why can't she tell them were to sit. Please don't sit next to me. Please. My thoughts were interrupted by Jungkook.

Jungkook: "Can I sit next to you."

..

JUNGKOOK POV

There she was. My mate. I really had to hold myself back. I walked over to her table to ask if I could sit next to her.

Jungkook: "Can I sit next to you."

She was considering when I just sat down next to her. We were really close now. I wanted to touch her so bad and snuggle my nose into her neck to smell her scent. But I couldn't. I first needed to gain her trust. I decided to ask for her name.

Jungkook: "What's your name?"

She was doubting to tell me. But then I heard her sweet voice.

"Y/n."

That voice. I loved it. I felt how nervous she was. I just wanted to make her comfortable but I needed to hold in. My wolf was wiggling his tail. I could feel how excited he was. I mind-linked him.

Jungkook: "Stop it Jayden! Keep yourself down. I won't let you take control."

Jayden: "Please Jungkook! I want her to caress my furr again. I want to be with her."

Jungkook: "I know. Please keep your cool. We don't want to scare her of. Don't we."

Jayden: "I know but I can feel her wolf coming out so please hurry."

Jungkook: "Okay."

I looked at Y/n again and smiled. She slightly smiled back. Progression.

..

Lunch break

Y/N POV

I was sitting alone on my usual table with my food just enjoying being alone. But then my little peace of mind was interrupted with Jungkook. What did he want.

Jungkook: "Can I sit next to you?"

Just when I was about to say yes we got interrupted by one of the school's bitches and her group.

Laila: "Jungkook oppa. Come sit with us. Its much better than with this loner."

Jungkook growled. Just like the wolf from yesterday

Jungkook: "Leave me. And don't you ever say that she's a loner."

Laila: "Iew. He's already infected with her. Let's go girls."

He growled again and sat down next to me. He cutely smiled to me and I could see his bunny teeth. I giggled.

Y/n: "Cute Bunny."

Then I realised I said that out loud.

Jungkook: "You think I'm a cute bunny?"

He smiled really big.

Y/n: "I'm sorry it just came out-"

Jungkook: "Don't be sorry! I like it."

We both laughed. I felt really comfortable and something in me wanted to jump in his arms and hug him like no tommorow. But I didn't dare.

..

Evening

I arrived at the same place as yesterday in the woods. I sat down on the log again and hoped that the wolf would come back. I was waiting for over 1 hour just staring at the waterfall when something jumped on me from behind and started licking my whole face. It was the black wolf. I started caressing his furr again and was laughing while he was making cute sounds. I felt that something inside of me wanted to get out. I shrugged it of and played with the wolf. He loved licking me. He litterly licked me everywhere. My face. thights. Hands. I sat down on the ground infront of him and he laid his head on my lap.

Y/n: "You love it when I caress you furr don't you."

He barked softly and snuggled his nose in my stomach.

Y/n: "Why is it that I feel so connected to you. Why can you understand me and why do I understand you. I guess I will never know. Can we meet like this everyday? I kinda like it. I can just tell you all my problems and I can hug you. Do you want to meet everyday at this time?"

He barked really enthousiastic. I giggled. I loved everything about the moment. At this time I had still no idea what would happen next.

..