13

Y/N POV

Jungkook: "What does this mean baby?"

He looked so hopefull at me. I was hesistant to tell him. But I did.

Y/n: "Its negative baby."

Jungkook: "Its okay baby. I love you anyway."

Y/n: "I love you to."

He kissed my lips softly and I snuggled my head in his chest. This is what I was afraid off. Now I'm sad. I already knew I wasn't pregnant. I could feel it.

Jungkook: "Baby.. Don't get sad please. If you want a baby I can give it to you."

He was smirking so hard now.

Y/n: "No."

I wanted to get out of his grip but he held me really tight.

Y/n: "Jungkook no."

Jungkook: "But baby..."

He started clinging on my arm.

Y/n: "You heard me."

I got myself out of his grip and walked away. I still heard Jungkook sighting. He was probably needy. I let out a small laugh and walked further.

..

A week later

We were now in the alpha's house. Mr. Jeon had called us over to tell us something important. Sitting in the living room Jungkook held my hand. Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon were sitting on the other side.

Mr. Jeon: "Well I actually have 2 things to tell. The first thing is that we found the location of your mother Y/n."

..

Standing infront of a abandoned house. Jungkook was nervous. I could feel it through the mate bond. I actually was burning in anger. Walking inside the house without knocking I screamed.

Y/n: "WHERE ARE YOU. I KNOW YOU'RE HERE."

Jungkook: "Baby calm down."

Y/n: "NO I CAN'T JUNGKOOK."

Jungkook: "Your eyes are red again."

Y/n: "I DON'T CARE."

I walked through the house and after a few rooms I came into a big one. There she was. Just sitting on a couch. Her eyes were already on me.

Mom: "What are you doing here?!"

Y/n: "You betrayed me. You almost took everything from me." 

I charged over to her and threw her into the wall. I walked towards her.

Y/n: "You send them to get me and they almost killed Jungkook."

She wanted to attack me but I was faster and grabbed her by her neck. I held her firmly and choked her. But vampires don't need to breed. I heard some cracking. That was probably her neck. But I didn't care. I held her up high so she couldn't do anything to me. Seeing her like this made me calmer some sort.

Y/n: "Why.. Why did you do it. Just why."

Mom: "I had to. Because of you my life was a hell. It was so easy."

I felt my eyes turn red again. My mom looked at me weirdly. I spoke in my alpha voice.

Y/n: "You wanted to take everything from me. Kill me. But what I really can't handle is that you wanted to kill Jungkook and almost did. You can kill me. But you stay far away from Jungkook."

Mom: "Do it. Kill me." 

Y/n: "I won't."

Mom: "Why not."

Y/n: "Don't cheer to early. Destiny will."

I almost threw her inside the wall and I changed my form and charged over to her. I growled hard and bit her neck. She screamed. Something inside me broke. She was my mom. But she always hated me and tried to kill Jungkook. I couldn't tolerate that. I bit of her head and dropped it to the ground. Her head was still moving. I saw a tear rolling of her cheek. But I didn't care. I carried her head and Jungkook carried her body. We laid them outside and put them on fire. I was a little bit sad.

Jungkook: "Are you okay baby."

Y/n: "Its hard. But its for the best."

Jungkook: "I love you baby."

Y/n: "I love you to."

..

Back to earlier

Mr. Jeon: "The second thing I need to tell you is that... I will retire as the Alpha of the pack."

Jungkook: "You are?! But isn't it to soon?"

Mr. Jeon: "Son. You almost gave your live for the pack. You were weak and still fought. I think its time for you to take over."

Jungkook: "You were one of the best Alpha's for the pack dad. How will I ever replace you?"

Y/n: "Jungkook. Don't think so low of yourself."

Mr. Jeon: "Exactly Y/n. You are amazing Jungkook. The ceremony will begin tommorow evening at full moon."

..

Standing under the light of the full moon. The ceremony was beautifull. Jungkook took over the role as the Alpha of the pack. We were standing infront of the whole pack. Everybody was bowing down for him. He still couldn't believe it. But when we were standing there I suddenly felt extremely hot. I was burning. I needed something cold. My lower part was throbbing. I saw some male wolves looking at me. Smirking. I felt uneasy. I looked at Jungkook and saw he was breathing really heavy. He came to me and whispered something in my ear. Wrapping my hand around my body. His touch cooled me down a little.

Jungkook: "Babygirl. You smell so sweet."

Y/n: "Wha... what are you doing Jungkook."

Jungkook: "Do you know what's wrong with you."

Y/n: "N-no."

Jungkook: "Well baby. You are in your heat. Do you know what mates do when one of them is in heat."

Y/n: "N-no."

Jungkook: "They mate."

..