Surprise

Ah, I feel like shit. I slowly opened my eyes, my body was in so much pain but I could bear it, it was not compared to the pain I had when I started training and getting knocked down by huge guys with muscles. I could see the perfect blue sky above me and just like everyone would say after fainting and waking up, I did the same. "Where the hell am I, Am I in Heaven?". 

"SHE'S AWAKE" I heard around 5 voices scream together. Ah, it must be my brother and friends. I am so glad they are all safe, we are all safe. I pushed my body forward and tried to get up, and I successfully did! I turned around and saw the most beautiful place I had ever seen. I was breathless. I heard a lot of footsteps running towards me, it was like an elephant herd had turned up, I turned around to see my gang [ Brother and friends], but it wasn't them. Instead, it was three tall guys and two little ones running up to me. 

Who on earth are they? They didn't look like they would attack me 

Maybe I landed off somewhere and my gang somewhere...shit...shit...How am I gonna find them?

All the five of them came running up to me and the two little guys sat down in front of me, I think they were only around 5 years. Woah man, I loved their eyes, it was silver.

"A-re you woakyyyy" the little one with a brown curl asked me. So cute! I just looked at him with amusement. He didn't even know me but asked me if I was okay. 

"He is asking if you're fine" A strong voice came from above, I suppose it belonged to one of the three guys who were still standing. 

Agg, I understood him dumbass

"I think she can't hear us" the little one with wavy hair whispered to his curly friend or brother. I just laughed at hearing that.

"I can very well hear you and yes I am fine little guy thanks for asking" I replied by patting their noses. Those two turned all shy and giggled. 

" I am Noah and this is my brother Nolan" The little one with curly hair said, who I suppose is Noah. 

"Hi, I am Evelin and it's nice to meet you," I told them by giving raising my hands for a shake 

"Hehe, We know, " those two said together and instead hugged me tightly. Ouch, my back hurts but I couldn't resist these two little pretty ones. But how do they know, they can't be a bad guy right? I can't fight these two, they are adorable. 

"How do..."I was interrupted again 

"Let's go home Evelin, everyone is waiting for you" Now I turned my head up and saw the tall guy with brown hair speak up. He had silver eyes too, too bad I didn't know his name. The guy next to him had long hair and the same silver eyes, I would say he is the gentleman. He reached out his hands and helped to stand up. And finally the third one, he also had silver eyes but his hair was different it was silver too. Genes mixed up I guess. He stared at me like I stole his burger. Rude much. 

We started to walk towards the left side and suddenly my hands were caught by Noah and Nolan. They were swinging with my hands. How cute. After walking for a minute or two, we arrived at a mansion oh no a castle actually.