A rebellion means nothing to someone not involved

Dream

( @ lattebunnyy on twitter )

( in this story we are gonna see dream as an almost omnipresent being that is very powerful and can do almost everything. this is a dreamXD design that i love for his character )

Dream an unknown and rather terrifying friend of all of the people in the small town down south, as well as Lumi. He cares for the people who do not wrong him.

——————————————————————

The tall figure staring with many eyes and a kind grin looks down at the hermit. She smiles and laughs pulling her staff from the holster and setting it next to the door.

He sways around the room with his hands behind his back examining the small kitchen and sitting room in the cottage. Shelves above a small fire pit and counters with various jars and bowls. He runs his finger across the counter, dusts it off with his thumb and clasps it with the other hand.

Little jars with enchanted fireflies strung about the top of the ceiling, plants and vines covered any square of the home you looked and flowers adorned the rafters and beams. A small fur covered sofa and books stacked so high next to it you'd be surprised it hadn't fallen over. A small table with three miss matched chairs in the middle of a small crowded house.

The tiny girl hopped over to the pot and poured water in and covered it up. She swished her hand about and a small jar with tea in it came floating down next to her. With the flick of a finger she held her hand under the pot and boiled the liquid in seconds. Threw the tea in, strained and poured it into two cups. Flicked her hand and pushed the cup towards the tall entity perusing around. He grabbed the cup by its body and not the handle, unfazed by the temperature. He took a stride towards her and gracefully sat at a, rather small for his height, green chair with runic paint and carvings.

The small girl took off her cloak and flew it over to the branch in the wall. Left in a small green dress with crossing thigh length leather armor pieces on her legs, and an across one shoulder armor piece on her left arm. A small pouch that holds herbs and a necklace with the jaw of a rabbit tied around a piece of rope.

"How are you old friend?"

"As wonderful as I was doing last year you asked me my dear friend."

"That's wonderful to hear. Glowstone is doing good I presume."

As he speaks her name she jumps onto the small table. It's size is big enough for just her as she lays on it and rolls around waiting for a small pat. The entity pulls his hand up and flicks it to resemble a human hand, different to the long white fingers he usually sports. He rubs her belly and Glowstone starts to purr.

"Thank you for helping me out of the forest, I'm sure I would have died if we're not for you."

"It's not an issue, I was making my way here anyways. Thought I could pick you up on the way. Non the less, you are welcome."

She laughed and took a sip of her tea. Rubbing Glowstones head with her free hand.

"As much as I would love to catch up and chat I am here on business per say."

She looks up and flicks her hand, her cup of tea floats over and sits on the counter behind her. She puts her hands in her lap and looks at the figure.

"What kind of business?"

"Special."

"Be up front with me."

"The small village south of here, has fallen victim to a new leader. Or more or less a small province near the village has fallen to a new leader. A dictator."

"Thank you for warning m-"

He flicks his hand to the side in a fist.

"Do not thank me yet. This is not a warning. It is a proposal."

She cocks her head to the side and her blue eyes widen. Her pointy ears perk up and focus on his grumbling static voice.

"I need you to help the rebels. Help them take their land back."

Lumi's eyebrows furrow and her ears fall down.

"I appreciate the offer but I'm not sure I could do that."

"Why?"

"What's the point in fighting for a cause you know nothing about."

The entity sits up and walks to the sofa not sitting just resting his hands on the back, stroking the fur.

"Then let me amid the proposal."

She nods. His back still turned he continues on.

"Be an ambassador of sorts, you do not have to fight, you do not have to protect. Do the paper work and the negotiations. I'll pay you in coin on their account. Do we have a deal?"

His hands no longer human like but rather the long white pointy hands she has come to know. She stares at them and slowly pulls her hand to meet his.

"If this goes south we meet at your house next time for tea."

"We've got a deal."