The fighter, the war veteren, and the child.

Dream, the tall and ominous figure, trailed behind Lumi as they snuck through a dense forest into a clearing next to a river. The entity grabbed her wrist and stopped her next to a small hill.

His feet every so slightly off the ground as he moved behind a tree and around a hill, out of her vision. She looked around grabbing onto the basket fashioned around her back with rope, it held her small collection of clothes, some common herbs for easy healing potions, and a blanket. Her staff was holstered on her back and Glowstone sat right at her feet, never trailing too far behind.

The clearing was a meadow as far as the eye could see. A few hills around and a river that divided the forest and the plains. The birch and oak that surrounded her smelled different to the pine she lived in.

Two long hands grabbed her shoulders.

"Come, they are waiting."

She whipped around and nodded, following the tall figure. He lead her around the tree and to an opening, rather tight and small she had to get down and crawl to enter. Wiggling her way through the dirt and hard stone she found herself in a tunnel.

"Keep going."

Dream was behind her with his hands behind his back. He nodded and gave the soft smile he adored when he spoke to her.

She carefully walked down the narrow tunnel. Holes were put in the wall for candles and lanterns. Anything to light the dangerously dark passage.

Lumi found herself at the entrance of a huge ravine. She picked up Glowstone and held the rather large cat tight. Make shift planks had been placed to make passage down easy, stable enough to walk on she slowly makes her way further into the cave. Never taking her eyes off of the ground she walked on.

As she got closer the more she could hear arguing and bickering. Yelling then stopped the conversation. A deeper voice was heard, more calm.

"You sent me a message?"

"The blade!"

Lumi turned the corner to spot a small dig out and see three people standing in it. One who was tall,  wearing what seemed to be revolutionary armor, his hair floppy and brown, the cuts on his face showed a warrior, or a man who has seen and been through what would make the usual man scream in agony.

The one next to him was slightly shorter, he looked young, maybe 16 or 17. He had cuts on his face, nothing compared to what the man had, almost as if he was in scraps a lot, he wore wraps that covered his feet, with worn down brown shoes, a bit of leather armor with a red accent. His hair was a mix between gold and dirt and he had eyes that were a beautiful blue, yet they were dark. The dirt that covered his face was almost as bad as the look he was giving Lumi.

Then we have the last man. He towered over the others. A pale pink tone. He was wearing black trousers had on black knee high boots and had a white tied up long sleeve. It was covered in dirt. It was tight around his torso and loose around his waist. He had long pink hair that fell to about the start of his thin waist. Small sharp teeth appeared as he smiled at the younger boy. His ears pointy like Lumi's yet more pig like in nature.

He turned his attention to Lumi and his smile dropped. He bowed and straightened quickly. Hastily moving from his spot and walking up the cave.

"Brother where are you going?" The brown headed boy exclaimed.

"Training." He was cold in his answer yet honest. There was a dark black long sword on his back engraved with a language she had never seen before.

"Welcome to Pogtopia."

The tall man bowed and grabbed her hand to shake it.

"Don't be shy come look around! We have a bed for you! Make yourself at home, i'll have work for you to do tomorrow."

She nodded, forcefully smiling and laughing. This rebellion seems....

Odd.