Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Stupid flashback! It made me cry even harder :'(

"What's wrong?" A voice said.

"Nothing"

"You won't cry if nothing's wrong"

"Harry please! Just-just go"

"If that's what you want" He said

He was about to leave but i said

"Hey, sorry"

"It's okay. I know its a bad memory"

"Yeah. It is"

"Can you tell me?" He asked

"W-what?"

"If you only want. I want to know if his worth your tears"

"H-how did--"

"Because i heard you sing Moments and Uncle Si said theirs something wrong or something’s bothering you after you left the dinning area." Harry explained

"We asked him how did he know and he said that you never leave any place with out saying something and if no word came out from your mouth and walked away, something's wrong" Harry continued

"So? Just because he said that doesn’t mean I’m crying over someone" I said clearly lying.

"Yes it does" He said

"And why is that?" I asked

"Because you wouldn't sing a song and cry when the lyrics are "And my tears stream down my face"

"B-but still!" I said a little loud

"Belle" Harry said as he put his arms on my both arms. He looked me straight in my eyes. I quickly looked away.

"If it's not true then look me in the eyes and say it's a lie" He said

"Fine" I whispered but loud enough for him to hear. He removed his hands from my arms.

I started to tell him the story. He didn't spoke but i knew he was listening.

"Then Kat and I just went home after that. When we were at her house i started to cry, of course. It really hurts you know. Knowing that someone told you he loves you too but the truth is he loves your best friend. And your best friend said that she doesn't like him but the fact is, she really does. Back then, i felt so betrayed. Its selfish I know but still. But of course, all wounds heal. So i moved on. I know it was the right thing. And i was right. One of the best decisions I’ve ever made" I said.

Harry sighed heavily and said "All i can say is, the guy is a jerk. A big one. And the friend? Not really a true one"

"I know right? I was so stup---"

"But that doesn't mean you should never try to love some again" Harry said cutting me off.

"What?" I asked him

"I know you are afraid to get hurt again but Belle, never stop loving someone. We were wrong but.... we learn from our mistakes"

Learn from our mistakes? Hmm, maybe his right. I started to re think everything. I didn’t even notice Harry leave. I went down stairs to go to my favorite place in the whole mansion. Garden. On my way…

“So, his saying that I should try again? But, can I?” I asked myself

“Of course you can” Someone said. I looked up and saw Niall with a basket in his hand.

“Please smile. A sad face doesn’t suit you” He continued. I smile at his sweetness.

“Better. Now, wanna come with me?” He asked.

“Where to?”

“Garden. A small picnic won’t hurt right?” He asked.

“I’d love too” I smilingly said

At the Garden…

I can’t have fun. Seriously. I kept on thinking what Harry said. It echoed on my brain. Niall keeps on talking but I can’t concentrate. Unfortunately, Niall noticed because…

“THAT’S IT” He said and stood up.

“What?” I asked curiously.

“What’s wrong Belle? You’re so uneasy” He said. Is it that obvious?

“What? N-nothings—“I said but was cut off

“Don’t lie to me Belle. Please tell me” He said with his adorable face. Aw! How can I possible say ‘no’ to that cute face of his? So I started to tell him everything. From the betrayal I felt to the one Harry said. Like Harry, Niall was quite but I was positive that he was listening. When I was done, I let out a small sigh. I felt tears fall down my face. WHY WON’T MY TEARS STOP FALLING?!! IT’S BEGINNING TO IRRITATE ME!

“Don’t cry love” Niall said while whipping my tears.

“Sorry” I whispered. I was surprised because he suddenly hugged me. I just allowed him.

“Ssshhh. Stop crying Belle. His not worth your tears. You deserve better than him. It’s his lose to let go such an amazing girl” He said while patting my head.

“Thank You Niall” Was the only thing that came out of my mouth. After that, Niall and I just ate the sandwiches he made. We talked and spent the whole afternoon together. He made me forget even for just a little while. He really knows how to make a girl happy. No wonder why a lot of girls are crazy about THE NIALL HORAN. We went inside because it was beginning to get dark outside.

“Thanks for the picnic Niall. I had fun. We should do it again sometimes but with the boys and Uncle Si” I said

“That would be great Belle” He said. We exchanged our “good byes” and “good nights”. I went straight to my room. I took a quick shower and lay on my bed. I didn’t bother to eat my supper. I wasn’t hungry. I quickly fell into a deep sleep… 

Sorry for the super late update.

COMMENT.VOTE.BE A FAN :)) Xx