Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Zayn's POV

Once Belle got down stairs we all stood up and she paused. God she was so beautiful and her long a bit curly brown hair dropped perfectly. Perry would definitely love her!

Liam's POV

When Belle got downstairs we all stood up. From the firs time i saw her i exactly new that she and Danielle will be really great friends! I can't wait for Danielle to meet her! And she really has a pleasing face.

Louis's POV

Oh my gosh! Belle is so gorgeous! Eleanor will absolutely LOVE her! I mean they have a lot in common like they both have a pretty face, their both tall but El is taller, they both have pleasing faces and i know that Belle is really friendly so i don't need to worry about she and Eleanor being friends!

Nialls POV

Pretty face, long curly hair, Red lips, a pleasing face. What more can you ask? I must say that I'm really gonna be friends with Ms. Pretty here. Haha. I think that's gonna be easy because i think she's pretty friendly so am i! Yeeees!

Harry's POV

It's like i saw an angel when i saw Belle come down. That long brown curly hair, those red lips, She moves gracefully and i just know that she is really nice and sweet and kind and many more! But sadly i know that Simon won't let me date her because he thinks I'm a player! NO! That won't stop me. I'll prove myself to Simon. I'll prove that I'm worthy enough! Yeah, you can do it Harry.

Belle's POV

Once i got down i saw the boys looking at me.

"Going somewhere?" Liam asked

"Uh... yeah" I replied as i run outside

Before i can get outside Niall caught my hand

"What the heck?!" I said practically shouting

"What's wrong?" Niall asked worried

"What? What do you mean?"

"Belle!" Uncle Simon shouted while he was still at the stairs

"Let me go Niall. I need uh.... some.... some thinking!" i shouted

"No!" He said

I saw Louis whispered something to Zayn that made me curious.

Niall won't let me go so i forcing got out of his arms and run outside

Simon's POV

Once i got down stairs i didn't found Belle their instead i saw the boys looking at the opened door as if a celebrity walked outside

"Have any of you seen Belle?" I asked

"Outside" Louis said

"Thanks" I said and quickly ran outside

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»«««««««««««««««

At the garden their i saw her sitting at the bench under the 2 big trees.

I smiled