HEE !

A beautiful day welcomed me,

the sky seems so happy today, but right now i'm happier.

i stopped glancing at the window beside me, a smile creep to my face as i shifted my attention to the whiteboard infront of me.

"Don't forget about the project, students. Goodbye." we stood up, bowing as she started to walk outside.

i stretched my arms, my mouth forming an "o" as i yawn, i reached for my backpack and headed outside.

the moment i stepped outside, a breeze welcomed me, making my hair swift slowly. i silently glanced at my wrist watch, panic suddenly creeping into me as i started to ran.

i stopped at a classroom, almost the same as ours but this one is a different section. I silently peaked on their window, a sudden smile formed as i saw

Her.

I'm just so, into her. That it all feels like magic.

minutes has passed, the students inside finally making their way towards the exit.

i held my backpack tighter, my lips forming into a wide smile, at last, she met my eyes.

"let's go?" her eyes forming into a crescent as she approached me.

not focusing that much, she clinged on my arm.

my feet following where she is.

"hmmm~" i started humming, my energy building up as we walk.

later on, i realise we are going to our special place.

where i first saw her, while i was singing. I remembered when we first talked to each other, i was hesitant at first, then she gave me a drink.

it was like we knew eachother, like we're for eachother.

i smiled because of my thought, "tadaa"

jolted back to my senses, i now saw where we first met.

i pulled her near a tree, smiling eye to eye, "so how was your day?" i leaned against the tree, my hand resting under my head.

she chuckled, "good ofcourse!"

she suddenly handed me a drink, "for you!" she shyly hid her head

but i'm not really thirsty, "thanks, but you look so pale, don't you want it?" i pointed at the drink

but i'm saying the truth, she does look pale.

she aggressively shookt her head, "no please, heeseung drink it, its really good!" her voice getting higher and higher than normal.

i confusingly twitched my eyebrows, "i'm fine, really! not really thirsty at the moment, babe." i gave her an assuring look, but what i said didn't helped one bit.

she's suddenly sweating, tears on her eyes are almost visible, "hey, hey, is everything alright?" i held her shoulders, moving my thumbs in circular motion, as if massaging her.

she closed her eyes, "just, please drink it" her voice sounded so desperate, it made me confuse.

she looks like she is about to faint, so i quickly held her, only for me to suddenly.. zap back?

for a moment i closed my eyes, a sudden realization zapped into me, causing me to distance myself to her.

it was a feeling when, something's controlling me and i finally zapped back into reality. My vision became clearer, and suddenly