JAY ( as Jeian )

This is what i want , right ?

Being in a flowery path with the man i care about the most? The man that since day 1 , i'd risk for?

This reality is getting too real , i'm scared.

I watch him eat a piece of his steak, gulping down water afterwards. A small smile appeared on his lips when he saw i was watching him, normally i would smile back but instead , i stood up leaving the table.

I winced in pain the same time i closed my eyes , this is unbearable.

a hand pulled me back, making me stop on my tracks.

"What's happening , honey?" his desperate voice said, after he pulled me. I am now facing him, avoiding any eye contact.

I'm scared , Jeian.

I'm so scared, "I.. am going to the bathroom" i smiled faintly, pulling my hand back so that i can walk. "Tell me what's happening hon.. please tell me" he muttered,

Ever since i was a kid, my dream was to be with you.

I became better for you, so that i could proudly say i deserve you.

I wanted you to know that i am not just Nara, but someone that is capable of your love. But i,

don't think that love is for me..

"Jei, are you happy?" I look at him in the eye, confusion was seen. "Honey, i'm the happiest when i'm with you" his eyes started to be wary, as if he already knows where this is heading to.

But the guilt is here, drowning me. "You know that you can break up with me if you want, right?" my voice cracking a little because of how hard i'm supressing my tears.

"W-what are you saying? Why would i break up with you?" He looked at me like it pained him hearing what i just said, "I don't want you to love me just to pay your dad's debt to my father , Jeian."my voice started to trail off slowly,

"I don't love you because you think i'm obligated to because of my father's debt. I love you Nara because i do." His voice sounded aggressive, his voice sounded hurt. But this time, it pained me more knowing i'm hurting him.

"It scares me that maybe.. just maybe, you're using my feelings to help your father. Jeian, p-please.." i unconsciously placed my palm on the side of my head, feeling dizzy because of my emotions.

we are both sobbing, the atmosphere cooperating with our emotions.

he reached for my hand, his soft touch gently touching my skin..

i heard his sobs, his hand tightly holding mine

please don't look at me like that

"Honey, let's fix this alright? I-" he held my chin, moving it so that i can face him. My eyes can't even make its way towards his, my chest is hurting so much.

i sobbed harder when he gently massaged his thumb on my chin as if he's telling me it's gonna be alright.

"I.. can't bear to see you not by my side." he tightly clenched his jaw the same time he moved his hands to my shoulders.

my hands were turning into a fist the moment i heard what he said, the love i imagined with him was never this painful.

The Nara everyone's seeing now is differenr from the Nara i know, because she was never this desperate.

Maybe, if it weren't for his father's debt she wouldn't think this way? Maybe, if she didn't like him this much, she would not seek for assurance.

"It's killing me, Jei. That what if is hunting me, i don't want to think that you are only looking at me this way because of the debt. I hate it."

"How many times am i going to say that the love we have isn't because of that stupid debt?!" His voice was hoarse, droplets of tears are pouring from his eyes.

"Then maybe that love isn't enough to assure me." he stopped moving. That's the moment i knew, this is going to end.

We're gonna end.

"I'm sorry if my love for you isn't enough, please don't do this honey. Let's calm down and talk please?" He desperately said, finding his way to hold my hand again after i dodged it.

i wiped my tears, "Let's end it here." i tried to speak as loud as possible, trying to hide the pain.

He shookt his head, "no, we're going home. You're going home to me." He reached for my hand again,
but i slapped it away

"i'm tired, please let me go" my eyes getting numb because of my continous tears, i'm letting you go..

i'll take this as a lesson,

a lesson that teaches me that the love we all imagined isn't all about loving eachother without any pain.

If this is really for me, i will take it when i truly deserve it.

When i truly deserve him.

——
Can i ask how many filo readers are reading this rn? i feel like the scenario will be presented much better if i wrote it using tagalog BWAHAH.