Chapter I

Authors note: Rewrote this chapter again, chapter two won't match so I'll try to rewrite it as well.

"Dialogue"
'Thoughts'

"You are free..." a voice, barely a whisper but as clear as a summer sky; it's tone warm and welcoming like spring.

Unfurling her eyelids, rays of sunlight bounced off her eyes, blinding her in a frenzy of yellow and white, a cry exits from her mouth 'till the voice hushed tenderly, whispering sweet-assurance that brought her uncontrolled wailing to a stop.

The lights flashed her protractedly, though when the lights ebbed, a blurry figure in-front of her slowly came to existence now abandoned by the sun's raging light.

Consciousness hits her, redolent to a hammer hitting a gong or a drop of water splashing down onto a puddle, causing it to ripple into great but small waves.

'Who are you?' was her first thought, the blurry mass which she could only make up as a figure now escaping through the tight grip that the blurry veil held with might that puts Hercules to shame.

But as the figure's visage slowly came to light, they turn away from her, as though in panic.

"I'm sorry..." they whisper; voice hoarse and frustrated.

"I have to go."

She reached out, to no avail, why couldn't she move? It was like she had been subject to a spell, ridding her of her abilities of movement.

A sharp pain hits her mind, the sensation of something pressing onto her forehead coinciding with it, she wants to let out a scream but a serene sensation feels her mind, it feels as though she was standing in the middle of a green lush forest, where flocks of birds flew overhead and nested upon the forest's might trees.

A bright light consumes her vision, fading and revealing the forest she had felt around her. A figure stands in the middle of it all, black long hair clads in a black hoodie that matched the sunken bags below his eyes, green eyes met blue, forests crashing into oceans.

"Who are you?" she questions aloud.

The figure only closes their eyes before turning to the shadows of the forest, threatening to disappear into it.

"Who are you?!" she questions again.

The figure walks into the forest, disappearing into its cover.

"Wait, don't leave me!" she yells in desperation, her life and body telling her to chase after them.

She ran as fast as she could, jumping over branches and trampling flowers with her feet, but as she caught sight of the figure once more at the edge of the forest, vines latched onto her legs pulling her through the forest floor.

"No!" She yelps.

The world around her turns black and white, bushes turning into fences, trees turning into great houses of monochrome and abandon, the grass below turning into pavement.

She lets out one more cry whilst being dragged through the city, a plead for the figure to set her free from the cage which is Mithras.

The vines around her feet turn into chains; before she knew it, she was pulled through the window of her chambers, back at the royal palace she so desperately tried to leave.

"'Till we meet again."

-----

"Your highness! Are you alright?" Francine... her caretaker and servant, the only palace maid she could hope to truly talk to, though it was not Francine's presence that disturbed her, it was the dream she had experienced...