Chapter 25: Discs

Y/n giggled as Tommy let out a sigh.

"Well why are you here, aren't you meant to be with Dream or Technoblade, your favourites." He was being slightly sarcastic. He was happy to have her visit him.

"I wanted to talk to you and Dream banned me from going to the nether alone, so I have to wait for him to get me." Tommy went over to his ender chest and opened it, looking through the chest.

The female's eyes lit up. "My disc! Lets play it! lets play it!"

"Yeah, lets play music." Tommy took out the disc and placed it into the jukebox, the sound of 'Wait' was playing, Y/n was listening to it with Tommy as he looked out into the ocean.

"Why do you like discs so much Tommy?" The female asked him, making him look at her.

"Well...Their my most prized possession."

"Why are they?" She looked at the male, tilting her head.

"Well I just like them...I guess.." Tommy didn't really know why he loved Discs so much, but he did enjoy the music that it played. He still wanted his discs back badly from Dream.

"What discs do you have? I heard Mr Bad had one of the disc, oh and President Tubbo."

"Those are my discs." The female tilted her head confused. Tommy noticed her confusion and explained.

"My discs were taken and I need them back..." Tommy looked up at the sky. He sighed. He didn't know if the discs were worth it.

"I can ask them for the discs. Stealing your discs isn't right." The female huffed. She didn't know the main reasoning of the discs being in the possessions of Tubbo and Bad/Skeppy, but she wanted to do the right thing.

Tommy smiled a bit, and looked out. "You know what Y/n, You're not a D**khead as I thought you were."

"Language."

"....Nevermind, you F**king D**khead."

"Aww..."

~~~~~~~~

Friendship/Family relationship 🤍 🖤 💖 🧡 💛 💚 💝 💗 💕 💞 💘

Tommy - (+3) 45% 💛 It was always nice to have you as company.