Chapter 28: Blue Sheep and Brown Bunny

"Hey Y/n, do you know where Technoblade lives?

The female nodded her head. "Yeah."

"Can you take us to him?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

As the female had been tricked to take the group to Techno, Phil needed to warn Techno, which he did through a secret messenger that Techno and Phil had, though Phil had been put under house arrest.

After that interaction at Phil's house, Tubbo was holding the female's hand as she was taking the Butcher Army towards where Techno lived. She was looking at her compass from time to time as they were heading on foot, since Y/n didn't really know how to travel through the nether that well.

"Why do you wanna go see Techno?" The female asked them.

"We need to 'talk' to him" Quackity told the female. She nodded her head as she continued to walk towards the direction of the compass pointed.

"Why do you look at the compass Y/n?" Tubbo asked the female. She looked at him, handing Bun Bun to him, she took it out of her hoodie pocket to show it to the male, Tubbo noticed the tag on it said Techno's house.

"It leads to Techno's house, Though I don't know what it says..."

"It says Techno's house."

"Oh...that makes sense..." The compass was attached by a string that seemingly was attached to her hoodie too, so the female wouldn't loose the compass, or that anyone could steal it from her.

"Why do you have a compass that leads you to Techno's house?" Ranboo asked the female as the group continued to walk.

"I live with him." That sentence caught all of the males off guard. "Dream let me stay with Techno because George's house was burnt down." She told them. The males all looked at each other and then there was silence between all of them, because if they executed Technoblade, Y/n would be forced to move around again, where would she live is the question.

"Hello!." Y/n noticed Ghostbur and he held a blue sheep that was attached to a lead.

"Hello Mr Ghostbur!" The female went over to him, letting go of Tubbo's hand. She held her bunny in her arms.

"Hello Y/n, look at my new friend." Y/n's lit up as she petted the blue sheep. Her bunny jumped out of her arms and into the wool of the sheep.

"Look! Bun Bun likes Friend." Y/n and Ghostbur smiled at their pets were 'bonding'.

"Ghostbur, is Techno's house nearby?"

"Oh its right over there."

~~~~~~~~~

Friendship/Family relationship 🤍 🖤 💖 🧡 💛 💚 💝 💗 💕 💞 💘

Ghostbur - (+ 5) 31% 💖 He was happy that Bun Bun and his new friend got along

Everyone else's relationship stayed the same

~~~~~~~~~~~~