Chapter 30: Demonic

SPLAT

All the people froze as they saw the anvil hit the small female. She was inside the cage with Techno, who's eyes widened at the sight of the female's death.

Punz, who had tried to help Technoblade looked at the scene, along with Tubbo, Philza who was in his house, Fundy, Ranboo and Quackity

A black liquid started to form around the dead corpse as it looked up from where it laid. It's white eyes stared into Techno before it flew out the cage.

The creature let out a cry as a glowing appeared from the back of it's head, making an 'X' where the anvil hit. Showing her death count was tailing up. Red tears fell from it's eyes.

Only 2 of all the people knew what was going on. The first was Technoblade, who had comforted the female about her nightmare, which caused her to tell him about her secret, and the second one was Dream. He heard about the beast from the female on the first time he met her. How she called herself a demon, explained to him.

Out of the rest 2 of them felt sympathy for her. Philza, who has spend most of his time with the female and considered her as his daughter, the second one was Ranboo. He didn't know the female well, nor did he consider her as one of his friends at the moment, but he saw that she probably was scared about it, considering he himself was half enderman, he could relate to you slightly.

Everyone else didn't know what was going on, as everyone was distracted by the creature, Techno had ran to where Dream was, causing him to get a chance to escape with Carl, his pet horse.

Quackity, was the first to see that Techno ran towards that direction. Dream had ran off, so he wouldn't look like he had help Techno.

The creature noticed Quackity was heading towards Techno, along with the rest of the Butchers. It flew in front of the Butcher army, except for Quackity, who managed to slip passed.

The creature was stopping them from going near Techno.

"W-what are you doing." Tubbo said as he was trying to approach where Techno and Quackity were.

"ꖎᒷᔑ⍊ᒷ ⍑╎ᒲ ᔑꖎ𝙹リᒷ! ꌚꋖꁲꐞ ꁲꅏꁲꐞ" The group couldn't understand what the creature was saying.

As the group tried to approach, the creature's claws came out and tried to attack the first person that went near, which was Fundy, causing the creature to tear the hat that was on top of the fox hybrid's head.

The group all stepped back, Fundy was hesient, along with Tubbo as they took their swords out.

The creature saw the swords, hissing at the 2, It's wings opened up, holes were scattered all over, along with tears, seeming making the creature in able to fly, but it flew up to attack from above and slashed it's claw at Fundy's weapon, shattering it.

Ranboo and Tubbo's eyes widened as the creature was going to attack.

"Y/n!" The creature stopped and looked up to see Phil, he had been trapped in his house by the ankle monitors on his legs. He wouldn't have been able to go and help her, Ghostbur was also inside the house with Bun Bun and Friend, who was the blue sheep.

The creature slowly floated down from where it was flying. It stared at Philza. Soon it flew up in the sky. Bloody tears dripped from it's eyes, it let out a cry before it flew off in a random Direction.

~~~~~~~~~~

Friendship/Family relationship 🤍 🖤 💖 🧡 💛 💚 💝 💗 💕 💞 💘

Tubbo 24% 💖

Fear: 20% 🖤 What was that?! What did you become

Ranboo (+ 5) 12% 🤍 He felt pity for you, even if he didn't know what you were.

Fundy 11% 🖤

Fear: 25% 💖 What was that?! How did you instantly destroy his weapons.

Dream 59% 💚 Didn't change

卩𝕠ŞŞᵉŞŞ𝓲Ѷᵉ (+ 15%) 60% 💚 ł ₱ⱤØ₥ł₴ɆĐ ł ₩ØɄⱠĐ ₭ɆɆ₱ ɎØɄ ₴₳₣Ɇ...

~~~~~~~~~~

You unlocked a new feature: Fear. Its the ONLY known thing that can cause someone's Protective nature to lower.

It can only lower the effect if the person has lower than 60%, it also can depend on their personality, on if Protection drops because of Fear, and fear can also never be given to characters because of their personality (like Technoblade and Dream)

Hope you enjoyed :3 (I'm not going to bed probably, since I fell asleep earlier and I woke up after a 3 hour nap...)