004 | yuri.

━ 𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚'𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧

everyone says that friendship is a valuable thing.

and it's even more previous when people from different classes form friendships.

however, how high can be the price of friendship really be?

( tw! mentions of sexual abuse, the words “rape, raping, double suicide.” you have been warned )

” you have been warned )

"excuse me." nana said as she saw two girls sitting in their place. "my friends and i always sit here."

the duo looked at simultaneously. "one, two, three, four, five. one, two, three, four. looks like there's four seats left."

"we sit here just the three of us. we need all the space." tubtim replied.

"really? did you buy these tables?"

"you—"

"eh... nana and tubtim need space for their bags." a girl with a red ribbon tied to her hair explained.

"mhm. too bad. where will the new kids like us seat? there aren't any seats left." the raven, nanno, asked.

"sure, there are." "but no."

"there aren't any seats left because no one wants to let a new kid into their group." nanno leaned back. "but you three aren't like that. you aren't like the rest of them."

"your friendship is not about looks or about money, and you probably wouldn't mind new faces to join in." the blonde, kamlai, smiled. "isn't that right?"

nana scoffed before the three friends sat down with the two new girls.

"nanno, kamlai, you guys are really new here?" nana asked, looking at them up and down. the two nodded, introducing themselves.

"you should know that we don't usually let random people join our clique. but i see that you're new here, so i'll you a chance, okay?" nana said.

"if you wanna join our clique, you have to give us proof that you can be a true friend." tubtim continued.