15

CHAT
Cami added Lili, Cole, Casey and Charles to a chat.
Cami- "traitor- No Olivia Rodrigo" really Lili? are you serious.
Lili- yes i'm serious. you got mad at Casey for hiding his relationship and wasn't happy with me and Cole so why do you suddenly get to do it🙄 double standards i swear.
Cami- i did it because i can but i am far from a traitor.
Lili- you definitely are a traitor, i bet you can't name one thing you haven't told someone else about me. you told KJ i have anxiety and depression when i wasn't ready for him to know AND you told Ashleigh about my abusive ex the other day that Cole doesn't even know about!!
Cole- abusive ex?
Lili- crap your in this chat
Cami- i never told anyone when you and Cole thought you might have been pregnant by accident because your a fucking slut and didn't check that you used protection.
Cole- Cami what the actual fuck? why would you tell everyone in this groupchat that. if anyone is a slut it definitely isn't Lili maybe you should take a look in the mirror and you might just find one❤️
Charles- Cole actually shut the fuck up.
Casey- Charles arent you literally irrelevant? let's get back to the original point. Cami you are a traitor and we don't need you in our lives with the negativity at the moment. so either sort yourself out or get lost. thank you.
casey named the chat "TRAITOR-NO OLIVIA RODRIGO❤️"
Cami- Casey this is between me and Lili but fine i don't need you guys either, Lili is a slut anyway. i'll find new friends don't contact me.
Lili- oh i won't don't worry.
Cole- me either,