22

this is going to be a irl chapter while they go dress shopping as i feel like it needed to be done rather then just showing photos of the dresses anyway yeah. ALSO IM LISTENING TO ARMS OF A STRANGER BY JIALL HORAN AND ITS A BOP, GO LISTEN TO IT xx

Lilis pov:
Today, me and Barb are going shopping for a dress for me to wear as maid of honour and i'm so excited. Ever since we met, me and Barb have been best friends, even if we don't see eachother in 3 months when we do see eachother it's just so normal. Cole and Dylan are also going shopping for suits today and we might meet up with them after they have Dylan's suit seen as we arent buying Barb a dress today. I eat breakfast then leave the house, locking the door since Cole had already left and headed over to Starbucks where me and Barb arranged to meet eachother. "hey Barb" i say as i sat down at the table in Starbucks. "hey Lil, so i was thinking pink dresses because Coles getting a beige suit" Barb says. "yes yes yes, it will match so well" i say and laugh. I order a caramel frappochino and after i get it we leave the store and head to a shop called "Brides+Bridesmades- dresses made 4 u" (I TOTALLY MADE THIS UP💀🤣)

Barbs pov:
After about 1 hour of looking for the perfect dress we finally fount it. It had a criss cross front and would match perfectly with Coles suit that Dylan sent me a photo of. "Hey lili maybe you should buy this flowered dress so you can get changed after the reception" "oooo good idea" she says and picks it up.

THE MAID OF HONOUR DRESS:

COLES SUIT: