Chapter 1 .... 

it was 11th of July and it was rhe euros final day my dad Gareth Southgate invited me along with it all. He got me a seat in the dugouts where the famous footballers sit. The game had only just started when i sat down. 2 minutes into the game harry kane who i have know for a VERY long time scored so i leaped out of my seat but when i was going to sit down my phone fell out my pocket all i could hear was a massive CRUNCH. It was so embarrassing this guy behind me called phil saw it all happen i was literally so embarrassed...

Y/N: ugh!

Phil: *laughs*

I looked up to see Phil having a little cheeky laugh when I was trying to reach to get my phone but it was impossible to reach

Y/N : well instead of laughing maybe you could try to help! *said In a moody way*

Phil: Ok Ok *says when trying hard not to laugh *

We both try to reach for the phone at the same time but our hands end up touching. There was a massive akward silence but he broke it

Phil: Hey I don't know if you can remember me but I'm Phil, Phil foden ain't u Y/N Southgate right?

Y/N hey. Yes that's me I'm sorry if I was being a right old moody bitch to you i have just had a sh*t day.

Phil: Oh why's that if you don't mind me asking?

Y/N:well I have just broken up with my boyfriend and me and my best mate just had an massive argument and now my phone has probably just shattered
*Your phone is in phils hand*

*i pull my phone out of his hand slowly seeing my phone all smashed up*

Phil: I'm sorry to hear about that if there is anything I can do to help just say!

Y/N: thank you *you smile and turn back round to face the pitch *

Next thing you know you can feel pressure on my arm,he uses my shoulder as support.Next thing I know he is sitting next to me

Phil: yo Y/N , you can use my phone if you want to *he hands over his phone *

Y/N: you know I'm not like every teenager I can survive with out a phone

Phil: HAHA so your just like your dad
*He smiles to him self and puts his arm behind your chair*

*he puts his phone on your lap and he says "just use it" you look at the Lock Screen*

Y/N: who's this?

Phil:he's my boy, my baby boy Ronnie

Y/N: aww he is very cute

Phil:so you don't wanna use my phone now am I that bad?!

Y/N: No you idiot I need your password first *says in a flirting way*

A voice is coming from behind us...

Southgate: PHIL?!

Phil: sorry,I was only introducing my self. You have a very lovely daughter she is just like you *letting out a snap smile *

*You start to blush *

Southgate: well thank you Phil I'm sure she would love to hear that,well as your off for an injury would it be ok if you could look after Y/N?

Y/N: DAD! *Your face turning red *

Phil: Yes of course it would be my honour

Y/N: you know you don't have to look after me if you need to go warm up or something I can look after my self

Phil: did you not just hear your dad he said i couldn't play cuz I'm injured *he huffs and types in his password*

Y/N: ok thank you, it's ok if now but is it ok if i can use your phone to call my mum?

Phil: Yes yes go a ahead!

Y/N: hey mum it's Y/N I'm calling from one of the players phones my one smashed would it be ok if you could order me a new one?

Alison Southgate: Hello hunny yes that would be ok i will chat to your dad to see where to get it delivered to,ok must go now and Y/N don't mess around with the players pls Bye

Y/N : ok love you mum bye

*you hand the phone back to Phil*

Y/N:thanks
Phil: your welcome

Phil: let's watch now i hope we will win!

Y/N: I'm sure you guys will win I have seen your highlights at training you guys are amazing!

Phil: wait you have been at training before?!

Y/N : Yeah lots I just don't speak much that's all *blushing*

Phil: I don't know how i haven't seen u all those times before *he puts his hand on your thigh*

*you are shaking your leg up and down really fast*

Phil: you ok? You seem nervous *he holds your thigh even tighter so it stops*

Y/N: yeah I'm fine.

The time flys by and England has unfortunately lost the cup

Phil:can we go somewhere more private I don't wanna be on t.v at the moment.

Y/N: yes !

You walk out with Phil following you and holding your bag*......