Chapter 12

Y/N :Right let's get to bed now I'm so tired

Phil:ok baby I will lock up you go upstairs.

You walk up the massive stair case and go into your room.you grab your make up bag and go into the bathroom to take your make up off. Once you done that you go back into your bedroom and take off your jeans and t-shirt.

Y/N: fuck sake

Phil walks into the room as you say that.

Phil: yo what's happened baby?

Y/N: I left my bags in Ron's room and my pjs are in there

Phil: it's fine I'll give you some joggers and a top to wear! *He kisses you on the lips and smiles at you*

Y/N: love youuuuuu

Phil:love you toooooo

Phil hands you over some nike tech joggers and a nike top

Y/N: Awww thanks baby your the best!

As your putting getting into phils clothes Phil pops to the bathroom to do his teeth as he comes in with only boxers on when your half way getting ready you have your black lase thong on and a Victoria seacret bra on he couldn't help but stare at you, your body looks so gorgeous as your putting the top on.

Phil: right I'm getting in bed now bubbs.

Y/N: okkk I'll be a minute but I won't wear the joggers tonight as it's way too hot I'll just wear the top and my thong.

Phil: okkk babe can I just say you look absolutely STUNNING!

Y/N:love youuuu

You climb into bed and phil starts to spoon you.
You feel so safe around him and he was playing with your hair and wrapping it around your bra strap

Y/N: hahaha that tickles

Phil kisses you on the neck and you both have another snog in bed before you get to sleep.

You are laying on phils chest and you start to slowly dose off too sleep.

____________________________________sorry this one is short but I have a long car ride tomorrow so I will make sure to try and make an massive detail one!
Lots of love and hope you are all having an amazing summer! Xx