Chapter 11

PHIL WHAT THE FUCK!

Phil: WHAT Y/N WHAT WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AT ME YOU KNOW WHAT HAS JUST HAPPENED W ME AND FUCKING BECCA WHAT IS IT!?

Y/N: look why did you post this now everyone know about us

Phil looks confused

Phil: done what?

You show Phil your phone and show him is Instagram.

Phil huffs and slams his foot on the peddle to get home faster

Y/N: PHIL STOP PHIL PHIL
        PHIL FUCKING SLOW DOWN!

You grab his phone from his coat pocket and delete it from his Instagram. You didn't understand why phil would post that as you both agreed to keep it a secret from the fans.

Phil: look y/n that's not me who posted that it must of been becca I literally fought all about still being logged onto my Instagram she has posted that as she knows me and you don't want our relationship to get out to the world. But listen to me I love you so much ok and she will never get in the way of us anymore ok. He puts his hand on your thigh and gets out the car.

You go get Ronnie from his car seat waist Phil gets Ronnie stuff.

You both get into the house and it's very late so you put Ronnie in his bed which is in the room opposite yours and phils room.

Y/N: night ron! *you kiss his forehead*
Phil: night night little man *kisses his hand*

You and phil walk down stairs and sit next to each other on the sofa and talk about what your gonna do tomorrow.

Y/N: so shall we go out tomorrow with Ronnie maybe a beach?

Phil:I'm so sorry babe but I have fottie training tomorrow at 11:45

Y/N: no no no it's all fine I might go for a walk around the village then with Ronnie.

Phil: no NO NO your not going out on your own this week because of becca!

Y/N: Phil honestly I will be fine

Phil: Y/N I SAID NO OK SO TAKE IT AS NO

You make him be quiet by giving him a little snog

Phil: well you really do know how to make it quiet don't you

You smile at him and asks if he would like a wine.

Phil: oooo yes please baby.

You go poor out the wine into a glass. You walk into the living room and say

Y/N: I have a plan when your out doing football shall I start on decorating Ronnie room? We have some paint don't we in the garage right?

Phil: that's perfect babe!

You smile and give him a kiss on the cheek

You are laying in the middle of phils legs when your both watching some love island.

Phil: you know what would be nice is if we can make a proper family together like a proper proper one!

Y/N: omg yes I would love that so much but I don't know how my mum and dad would react. But yes I'm sure we can see *you wink at him .....