Chapter 9!!!

You wake up at exactly 9am.you look around your room and phil isn't there so up put on your dressing gown and slippers and walk down stairs before you even step into the kitchen you could smell the lovely smell of bacon!

Phil: Morning my little sleepy head!
He goes as kiss you on the top of your head*

Y/N: morning bby the food smells lovely!

Phil grabs your hand and takes you to the breakfast table

Y/N: Phil this is wonderful I didn't know you was such a good cook!

Phil:aww thank you gorgeous,do you have anything you would like to do today as I'm off for a week?

Y/N:I'm not sure maybe we could go for a walk around the town
*you get interrupted by a phone call coming from Phil phone* Phil rolls his eyes at his phone call

Phil: sorry babe is it ok if I can take this

Y/N:yeah go ahead that fine!

*you wash the dishes and pans walts Phil is on the phone call*

You can hear Phil shouting at the call so so assumed it was Becca

Y/N: Phil are you ok there

Phil: yeah but fucking Becca wants us to have Ronnie this week and she said she is coming to the house to collect her stuff but I told her not to come in I will just leave it on the door step but no no she don't listen to me she will probably barge her way in.*he puts his head in his hands*

Y/N:it's fine she can come get her stuff and then she can leave it will all be good.

Phil: yeah maybe but know her she will say something to you *goes hugs you *

Y/N: it's fine I can speak to her it will be good I promise. Right let's go get this cutie boy Ronnie

Phil: ok let's go but when we get to hers you will need to sit in the car because yeah you know

You put your hand on Phil cuz you could clearly see he was upset.

You both get in the car and make your was to Becca's home as it was 20 minutes away from Phil house.