chapter 2: NO I DONT WANNA BE A GHOUL

A\N: hey its me again I hope you enjoy it so far if you have queistons you can talk to me cuz I'm bored hope you enjoy 0_0.

==========================================================================================

When I woke up I saw myself in a hospital and I remembered what happened. I saw this guy I was hoping he was a docoter so I walked up and got out of that room cause I was not to sure who he was. When I got out of the room I ran out of the hospital as fast as I can. You wanna know why are here's to reasons 1. I don't know that guy and 2. I FOGOT I HAVE RO GO TO SCHOOL! I accidentally bumped into this person when I looked at the face I saw it was girl. I was so sorry I bumped her but was gonna be late for class. "DANG IT!" I felt really embarassed because I said the word to loud and people were looking me so I ran and I finally went my school I checked my watch and notice it was 7:58 I saw a lot of people. *sigh* how I'm I gonna walk through this crowd? So I ran through the crowd pushing people and ran upstairs and went to my class on time. It was boring I kinda wished I never came there cause now I'm bored. When it was lunch time I sat at my table this guy walked to me and said "akio why are your eyes red?" "WHAT!" I ran into the bathroom and saw my eyes red for some reason when I looked at the food I felt like I was gonna puke. When I walked back in the lunch room I sat at my tray and started eating my food. That was a bad idea cuz I puked in front of everyone. They thought something was wrong with me but its not I knew I was a ghoul now.